Reviews for Hear You Me
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
he had a son!
Derek Metaltron chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I really liked this - using two of my favourite characters in the Marvel Universe and feelings after House of M feels right. I like the fact these two characters gel well together as friends even though it's the Ultimate Universe we probably know them better for. The dialogue between them is spot on and I liked how Peter is so wrapped up in his loss of Gwen and his perfect family that he forgets the X-Men have gone through something far worse than himself. It's interesting as well how Kitty's come to him instead of say Logan (who'll be too busy with the 'Heck I know everything' thing) or Pitor (who has no memories of the event) - as you say, they can't understand her feelings in quite the same way as Peter would.

Anyhoo, great one-shot, I enjoyed reading it! :)
Radeisth chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Feels like I read at most a third of a story there. Should be expanded to explain their lives in the Hous of M and what their lives are now. Those would be the other two thirds of the story I think.
DeChunk chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
good stuff. Kind of wished one of them would have taken his mask off, but it's still a nice conversation between two characters Mr. Bendis showed me could work together.
Epidot chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This story is insightful, but incomplete. The end is a cliffhanger and you want to read their talk. I know it is probably a one-shot, but it should continue, for at least one or two more chapters. There is just so much that is not said.

I know this is not a love story and as a whole-hearted Mary-Jane/Peter Parker supporter, I'm glad. Still, I would like to hear what your take on Spider-man's feelings after HoM is. It would be interesting.
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
That was really sweet... I enjoyed it very much.
Tenderfoot chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Never read HoM. Read about it though … it’s one of those things that makes me wonder what those Marvel writers are smoking. I mean it’s not even a bad idea really, but being a fan I probably would have ended it differently. *sighs*

But I should get on to the important stuff, namely your fic. :) The phrase short but sweet comes to mind. Well done! But I’m beginning to expect that from you. :)
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Okay first off which Wolverine's sidekick is in this story ? :)

Also it's a nice short story telling of what happen post HOM. :D

Although who else can know that Spider-man is Peter Parker? :(

Please keep up the good work. :D
breaktherules chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Any story that has Spiderman and Kitty in it is made of WIN! I loved this.
Agent-G chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
well that was an interesting thing with Peter and Kitty right? I didn't read the House of M and personally I think that was just another long list of bad ideas that Marvel put out. I mean there's Maximum Clonage, that thing with Peter and Queen, Jean dying (for like the 100th time). I tihnk Marvel just kind of lost their way at the moment.

But still nice little fic there.
oldprydefan chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
*HUGS* And you were worried I wouldn't like it. Pfft. Silly you. Awesome job. Seriously. I love it. It seems most times no one really remembers that Kitty and Spidey know one another and have had the odd adventures together over the years. And, well, out of most all the others, they're the two 'normal' kids in the world o' spandex. It makes me insanely happy to read this and see them understanding one another.
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I just have to say that this is my favorite of the three gift fics you've posted so far. It was honest and...seemed more real somehow than the other two, which were also very good. I just enjoyed this one more. Great job overall :)