Reviews for Bloodlines
Pau-0803 chapter 19 . 3/24/2011
are you going to update this anytime soon?
LadyBookworm80 chapter 19 . 3/12/2009
It's been about a year and you still haven't updated! For Shame! You know your readers are counting on you to continue this story. It's a great one. And for you to get all the way up to chapter 18 and not finish it is a crime!
the-clumsy-one chapter 19 . 2/9/2009
great story!

please update soon!

thanks.
Irene chapter 19 . 6/3/2008
I so love this story and a need an update soon so i can find out how Hermione's first meeting with her "parents" goes. So next chapter please.
Ayame89 chapter 19 . 4/28/2008
Damn! I stayed up late just to read this awesome fic and then it left me hanging! I'm so depressed now. I had never considered a Dramione (or whatever you call it) pairing before but this one is amazing! I'm using way too many exclamation marks.
Mouchi-Mou chapter 19 . 3/22/2008
OHH SPEW. Poor malfoys..keep on writing...
SolarGuardianChick chapter 19 . 3/16/2008
I can't wait to see the next chapter and see how Hermione reacts to her biological parents. Update soon!
reader101 chapter 19 . 3/16/2008
i really really like it so far. please update soon because i cna't wait to read more.
thatssokitschy chapter 19 . 3/16/2008
Keep the chapters coming!((:

But hey, I'd like to tell you something. If you're aware, "pissed" in Britain means "heavily drunk." And you used "pissed" or "pissed off" quite a few times in the earlier chapters, in which you pertained to being annoyed and irritated. So, if you're using British English, you might think of changing 'pissed' to another word or phrase of the same context. :D

Nonetheless, I'd love to read more of you through this story.(: Best of luck.
TriGemini chapter 19 . 3/15/2008
Good chapter!

Awfully nice of Blaise to defend Hermione against Pansy.

Honestly, the girl doesn't stop at anything to make anyone miserable. She's probably out for blood seeing as how, as of late Draco's taken an interest in Hermione. Well it looks as if the 'fun' is about to begin. Hopefully, Hermione is prepared for her stay at Malfoy Manor and all that it will entail.

So it'll be interesting to discover what'll happen next.

Until then.
axg chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
does snape like annoying the mess out of not only hermione but malfoy too? i like the story though
fly-with-stars chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
o what's pansy gonna do? keep writing! yay!

oh and are you wiccan/pagan/drewid (prob spelt that wrong but..)? not gonna say nothing bad, so don't worry. but are you?
fly-with-stars chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
mean ron.

good chapter.

keep writing!

*big smiles*
fly-with-stars chapter 10 . 2/12/2008
another good chapter!
fly-with-stars chapter 9 . 2/11/2008
good place to stop, keeps us guessing, well done. well done on the chapie as well!