Reviews for Damn Those Ranchers
andysanime chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Really good job on this and... oh my Yami you had gotten it all wrong XD. I love how innocent Yugi can look after saying something like that as well )
Ginger Freak chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Ha ha ha, very dirty Yami...very dirty Yugi too, I'd never imagine him to say stuff like that!
ehe hehehe chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
oh my god...that was hysterical! it just proves how disgusting some peoples minds are...

huh some people...XP
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
*is currently in a fit of hysterics and unable to say anything coherent*

Muse: *pokes Dumas* Huh, guess she's going to be going about this for a while.
Natoya chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Ahahahahahaha! That's good!
Just A Keepsake chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
innuendos r funny! hilarous XP
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
omfg, that was hot! i'm drooling almost as much as yami! whoo! *fans self* hoo, okay, i'm gonna go get a human sacrifice for you now. that was good!
pitfire52101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!LOL!HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHE HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA AHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA SO HA FUNNY I LUB IT SO MUCH YOU SICK PERV OF A GENIUS!HEHE ITS AWESOME
jianojean chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
LOL! XD Pure genius! Loved it! Nice going!
Deviousdragon chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
what. the. HELL?
Jaden Shadow chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
OH, you bad
Yai Kuu chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
*gasp, silent laughter, burst again*. That was great, read the one about the lollipop?
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I admit I have read many of these types of fic, but yours does stand out from the recent crowd at least. Definitely one of the better ones thats for sure!

I think most people do at least one of these-I know I have. Yami's reaction was priceless and both Jou and Yami's reactions to Yugi's little remark were cool, Yugi's easy switch back and forth should be a notable hint to remember ne?
w4r7c chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
LOL yami is so stupid! lol great job it was a fun read _
the-HAVEN chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
WAGH! THAT...WAS...AWESOME! I LOVE IT! I am totally adding it to my favourites! Click!

~Gerry