Reviews for The Anatomy of a Sex God
misses-charlie-weasly chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
please continue! its excelent!
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
you are such an amazing/creative writer Allie )
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
you are such an amazing/creative writer Allie )
BareRPGFics chapter 3 . 2/12/2006
M... chocolate... ::drools::

Okay, just kidding. But you can't deny the need for chocolate.

Another Great chapter, but if anyone ends up getting married in this story and Blaise is in the room, he HAS to ask for a stipper... hehe...
Alenor chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
ok, good chappie. cya later.
Shan chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Seriously, throw the guy a bone! Or give him a bone...ah ha ha! I'm such a bad person. But please it's making me upset how depressing Draco is...
Nova chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
It was a little cheesy, (especially the hot chocolate thing) and a little slow, but I'll just assume you've got a longer, less-cheesy, better update coming soon. Thanks for the chocolate!
Alenor chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
ok, he really has gone crazy. lol, cya later.
Shan chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
AH HA HA HA HA! I feel very sry for Malfoy, it's such a shame what he has become. Poor Draco...tsk tsk. I think Hermoine should just take him out of his torture! Great story, plz write more! (P.S I stil don't have my Annies!)
xxlei chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
b/c draco is a sex god. love the chapter. can't wait for more. for some reason Draco reminds me of Ryan Phillipe in this story.
Nova-Janna chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
OK, so I'm curious as to where you're going with this...Do you know? Sorry, couldn't help but ask. This was more set up than anything, so there's not much to review, but I did like the bit with Ginny and Harry. Only one thing...They all seem to call each other by their first names fairly often - I mean Hermione calling Malfoy 'Draco', which I can't really picture. Anyways, favourite line:

'I turned around but not soon enough to see her flashing me one of my world was on a downward spiral and I needed to stop it.'

Just made me grin. She steals his smirk and clearly the world is on a downward spiral. Funny.
hedwigmail chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
O... did you say Arrested Development? That show is hysterical!

So another great chapter. I really like Hermione's personality in this fic. It's so great. Especially the sarcasm. Because we just LOVE sarcasm... hehe.

Glad acctually working, and update soon. I think you read my story Hogwarts Idol (if you don't just ignore this part. Sorry) I'll most likely be updating really soon. :)

Bye!
Alenor chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
um ok then...what's wrong with draco? just unrequitted love sorta? or something else too. cya later.
Shan chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
OMG! Ahh It so funny! (at least I think so) And he he Draco is a sexy beasto. I reviewed so give me my Annie's Noo Noo's! I'm hungry because my family refuses to feed me...Write more!
xxlei chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I LOVE YOU! this is the best story you've ever written. write more right now.