Reviews for Look
Adevlo. D chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Sakura always makes Naruto suffer. Even in the series. She's such a wimp. All she can do is feel sorry for herself and cry and cry and cry and depend on Naruto to fix everything like he always does for her because he's really such a nice person. It's safe to say that most of the people who read this wanna slap the shiz out of Sakura.

It's a nice story though. I'm always up for some good angstyness!
shdfjdsk chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
I hate to be the one to flame, but... LOLOL IN REALITY SASUKE COULD CARE LESS. (:

Sakura is a dumb bitch. :3

Bai.
Sasu.Nuff.Nuff chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
I feel really bad for Naruto. :(

Hopefully he will find someone great! ..and possible make Sasuke jealous. ;)

Nice job.
Sasunaruluvr101 chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
OMG r u for real u turned it sasusaku!i hate tht couple...but yet it was a really good story and sad...:(
aaa chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Sasuke hurt Naruto way more than he ever hurt Sakura. If he was capible of 'feeling sorry', she wouldn't be the one he'd feel sorry for.

nicley wriiten, but made no sense...
Ascharlexten chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
excellent ;)
unheardcries chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
You made me really hate sakura.
Sienna Maiu chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
ohmahguh!

The whole thing's so sad!
Kajia chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
ouargh

you made me hate Sakura even more than I already did (and I didn't love her a lot to say the least... you can imagine now )
OtakuKunoichi chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
Well I think this story is sweet and all...only except for that one part..SasuNaru? x]] They look cute together..sometimes.
cute and fluffy chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
*whines* He should have ended with naruto though...
HeartAngel chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
To be honest I wouldn't like Sasuke going tto SAkura likes desrodes the whole I am a SasSak fan.I like SAkura angst so I REALLY liked the first fic.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
Hum, so you decided to go with a more SasuSaku ending? I was a bit surpriesed, and I think it feels a bit unfinished with that. It just seemed sort of "off" from the direction the fic was heading. Oh well, it cool. Still a nice job.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
Not bad. Nice writing style and conveying and portrayal of emotions.
Danny-Lynn chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Aw! That's sad. Can't wait to see the next one.