Reviews for Mermaid, off the Port Bow!
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 30 . 1/29/2014
Such a shame this hasn't been finished. It's a great story. Hope, someday you decided it's worth finishing. :-)
Failisse chapter 30 . 10/16/2013
Oh wow! This fic is super good! I just love the whole "alternate reality" thing you've got going on here. But how did Rikku end up in their world? And will she have to go back? I hope not! I really want her to stay with Auron! Plus, how else can Braska write the smut smutty of smuttyness romance novel about them if they don't stay together? Haha.

I really like where this fic is going. You threw in some real surprises. Like the whole ancestor-is-a-mermaid thing. And is that foreshadowing I saw in Auron's dream?

By the way, the chapter with the baby Kraken was cute! It makes me want to own a baby Kraken. Le sigh. Oh well.

I also love the way Braska and Rikku team up on Auron with double entendres. My my, I didn't know Braska could be that bold. Or Auron for that matter. It's very refreshing.

Can't wait for the next update! I'm eagerly awaiting the rest of the story. :)
GreyHorseRanger01 chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
Does the fact that they're both having the same nightmare. but from different perspctives pertain to the story?
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 27 . 7/21/2010
The mental image of Auron playing hop-scotch is hilarous. i know you haven't finished this story but I read it anyway for the wonderful fluff.
Katie chapter 18 . 7/21/2010
I take offensse at the pancake remark. I eat pancakes with my hands and without syrup! Its actually really good
Crazy-Lemon-Lady chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
How I picture the second chapter going at the beginging is Auron like "What the F*** I am Auron" and her when she jumps up being like "holy s*** your Auron!" Yah, nice I know.
BlackElement7 chapter 30 . 2/23/2010
Heh, everyone loves to embarrass Auron. I love the interactions between all your characters. Great job!
elf mermaid chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
Um... explain to me what this has to with mermaids? No offense, but I'm not seeing any mermaid stuff in here... *pouts*
The-Lady-Isis chapter 30 . 7/24/2009
Honey and whipped cream! Lol. Happy to see this story is still being updated - here's hoping it continues to be so :)
Nechi chapter 30 . 7/14/2009
love this fic u have got to update. :)
riais chapter 16 . 7/9/2009
Love it, Love it, Love it. I took a break from reading it to tell you how much I'm liking you're story. I would leave a more intelligent review, but honestly I have nothing else to say.

I hope you update soon (as I see you haven't in a while) so I don't have to stop reading, at least for a long time. :)

~riais
Kalixwolf chapter 30 . 7/7/2009
This is a great story. It's well written and the characters are great. I notice you haven't updated in ages and i really hope this doesn't mean you're no longer interested in writting the story as I would love to find out whats gonna happen. I really hope you come back to this story soon as it would be a waste not to.
Auron's Legend chapter 30 . 5/27/2009
I am enjoying your story immensely! Hope there is more to come! Thank you! :-D
MarquetteFan33 chapter 30 . 2/26/2009
Just found this story, and I really enjoy it. Surprised I didn't find it sooner.

Anyway, I hope you keep updating... there are too many well-written stories that fall apart and are never updated.
serenbach chapter 30 . 12/8/2008
Yay, I'm so glad you updated this! Poor Auron, nightmares are horrible. I love the quick flowing conversations and humour of this story, and I love Braska in it as well! :)