Reviews for Family
xx sHioN chapter 10 . 7/25
Repl esction longer than story... -_-
Keke chapter 11 . 4/28
Damn, that Tamalynn sure does have a mouth on her. Literally tells every damn thing, not a person to tell ur deep secrets to.
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 2 . 1/3
love this story sofar. what part of Louisiana are you from? im from New wait to continue the story
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
YOU know, I kind of wish Edward had been the one to talk some sense into Roy's dad. Then he could have apologized to Roy for reacting without knowing all the facts.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Very nice touch with the... added metal.
Be careful that your author's notes don't get longer than your chapters.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I loved you depiction of Roy's mother. I take it Madam Christmas doesn't factor into the story?
Juri Sensei chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
I guess I'm too innocent to understand the stable joke xD but aside from that I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY HOLY SMOKES IT WAS AWESOME. Definitely one of my favorite Ed/Roy fics ever. You have a nice narration style... it just flows well. so yeah. thank you for writing this _
Fi Suki Saki chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
[in silence... Afraid might said something rude or sound annoying]

#sighed

#smiled

Anyway... I liked it! That was Nice...! ;)
PrincessYun chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Hi! I really liked your story, I usually don't read FMA's fics because I find the manga utterly satisfying but I kinda stumbled on your story and I thought it was really enjoyable! Thanks!
LeFay Strent chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
KING ME! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think I laughed as hard as Roy did. And his mother! "What's it like having him under you?" Oh, oh man, I don't think I can breathe. Too funny.
LeFay Strent chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I thought the "sacrificial offering to pagan gods" line was hilarious. But the twelve days of Christmas one had me going for awhile. That's one of the best, most creative lines I've ever seen. You have an interesting way of describing things, to say the least.
duchessme chapter 12 . 6/24/2013
i luv a royed happy story is interestng.
DrummerDancer chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
Loved the original background to Roy's family! Very ingenious.
Great story!
xxnarufanxx chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
a really awesome story! i enjoyed it a lot!
Pikastache chapter 12 . 4/8/2013