Reviews for The Teen Titans Go To The Doctor
slut
chris chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Really liked this book.
Ferian.D chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
That was really nice, hope for more FF like this.
waterfall13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
this was a short and sweet story. ive always loved the relationship between Raven and BB, and that just made the story even more sweet!you should write other short stories about the team! nice work!
TrueArtist chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Can raven please come with me to the doctors PLEASE! I've avoided the doctot for about 4 years because im afraid of shots *wimpers then cries* this is no joke!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
how funny SOMEhow KOrry LIKIMG KIDS tv FITS HER AND BEAST BOY TRYImg TOI ESCAPE the NEDDLE PRICELESS MAYBE her ALLEGY Is from her ALIEn CHEMISTRY? poor KId
Mina-chii chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
...Cool...:P
jposey15 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
i thought that was kinda cool the way raven actually went into the doctors office with beast boy and she was actually nice about his phobia
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
aw, cute. although i didn't expect raven to be so.. giving. (i sound like a raven hater... to be honest, i love her to bits... but not like that.)
The Wicked Witch of Dingl chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Aww... sweet... best pairing ever!
robins1fan chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Sweet! I think it's kinda cute the way Raven helped out Beast Boy. That was unusually nice of her!
minorians chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
AWW it's cute who ever thought that BB would be afriad of the doc's office of course at least he didn't have to go to the vet

o,o
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Good story! Um...this isn't a flame but it is a suggestion: I think you used 'said' and 'asked' too many times. Maybe you should try 'began' or questioned' or 'remarked' or something like that. You don't have to, but it might look better as viewers are reading. It IS your story so I'm not going to tell you how to do it. I think you wrote a very nice story and the ending was cute! :) Everyone was in character and it was a good story...so just keep writing ones as cute as this doctor story! But again, this is NOT a flame.

PWG _
Southern-Rebels chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Not bad. Tolerable, not extremely interesting, but a new idea, which is always good on fanfictino. Cliche story plots get really annoying, even if you like them. It wasn't particularly humourous, but the general idea was amusing. I SERIOUSLY doubt Robin would have even budged for a shot though. Now the other Titans reactions are ENTIRELY in character. But Robin's nearly killed himself...doubt a prick would hurt. The Starfire situation left you a tad hanging, but that's okay. Overall, it was okay.