Reviews for Perfection
Deadpool-girl chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
I loved the story, it was absolutely amazing.
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
What is it? A quick version of "Cinderella"? Thank you but no thank you. Another story written to look like a cheap soap opera.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
ugh hate that sesshomaru had some "quick ruts" i mean wthhhh ):
chibi-Clar chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
His nasty rapist ass
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Awesome...
Psyka chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Wow amazing i loved it well done
Sesshomarukagomer chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I don't care WHAT haters say.
I love this piece! 3
Probably my favorite one now!
emeliekiki chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
whyed you cut the rest of the story off? this was the really good part!
wolves134 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Truly remarkable story
Mitsukiko chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
I'm like you only I am told to sleep at 8:30 unless I want my mom to kick my ass.
by the way LOVE the story :p Peace :p
Soraslove chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Hello,

I'm glad everything worked out in the end. Kagome's mother seemed to be only looking out for her own self interests, but kind of came through for kagome in the end in her own way. Maybe the reason she was jealous of kagome was because of the attention kagome father give her when he was alive?

I liked the fact that kikyo actually did a turn around in the story. It was nice to see her character get along with kagome...it's a nice change from the depressing, hateful kikyo character in some fic's.

It was also sweet how Sesshoumaru is more open due to Kagome's influence. I guess true love does that to a person, ne?

I understand the disclaimer that you have not edited the story and that there are grammar errors and spelling errors, but in my opinion the plot was definitely sound and the story was still good one, despite all that. It was a great read!
dragonic-maiden365 chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
Great story!
yukinari chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
good
whitemoonlunarflower chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
i loved the story thought the ending to be very sweet and cute keep writing you have a knack for what your doing so make the best of it.