Reviews for Letters to Snape
Alexa1993 chapter 18 . 5/20/2011
amortentiaaa chapter 18 . 12/26/2007
"Fan" mail. Poor guy.

Haha, aw, Sevvy is protective over his godson Draco and his gf Hermione! :D I like how Severus has to stick up for Hermione now, even with the mention of house elves to Mr Filch later on.

Snape wouldn't marry a Hufflepuff but a Gryffindor like Lily. I see. I think I would want to know someone first before saying anything.

Poor Val in a coma.

Onyx eyes, ooh la la.

Neither boxers or briefs! This is slightly creepy, 'Sevvie'.

I love his response to Umbridge; he's amazing. Fudge is just scary. Sevie-poo and all.

Fire-proof hair. Ingenius. And Jinx's pink hair clashing with the dungeon walls hehe.

"The rumor among most of the student body is that I’m sexy in that vampire way. I could be wrong though" oh my! Plastic surgery by Madam Pomfrey. I guess Hermione started that trend. Haha Poppy, that crackpot old woman.

Pantene Pro V! hahaha. Yeah, James ans Sirius are kinda... dead... *sniffle*

Morsmordre! hehehe. Of course the wife of a Death Eater would be Narcissa. I've read several SeverusNarcissa stories. They do exist. Actually, almost anything exists in the FF world.

POTTER PUPPET PALS KILLED VOLDY! haha nice. Crackpot Dark Lord. Thank goodness Voldy is dead. Aw, Snape is a potterpuff! How cute. And he can disco! tehe.

"P.S. Thank you for the good job on the make over you gave me. The blue streaks in my hair do wonders for my complexion. And Sylvia really likes it!" wow.

Lily, James, and Sirius are so immature and hilarious (divorcing already? and “SEVERUS SNAPE! HOW DARE YOU DATE THE DIVINATION TEACHER, SYLVIA, REMUS, FUDGE, DUMBLEDORE AND MY SON!” whoa there). So is Dumblydore. Crabbe, too, who can only spell his own name. And Draco's. o.o Even Goyle is smarter than him! Remus is scary. Hehehe I really like this Lucius.

Snape's family tree is quite complicated.

I like how Snape became friends with James and Remus hehe. Very nice story! Wow, my review is long. Quite like your story. But I did just read it all in one sitting and post one big long review for it.
Amaruk Wolfheart chapter 13 . 3/3/2007
I HEART SWEENEY TODD! XD The letters are most amusing. _~
bundlesojoy chapter 18 . 11/18/2006
ah, but you did not include a post script for our beloved O.G.! although overall, it was just lovely! wonderful, VERY funny and utterly random! great work!
FreakOfTheRay chapter 5 . 7/9/2006
Brilliant. Umbridge is a right old cow!
mrs.harrypotter2210 chapter 14 . 6/25/2006
ya know this story has no point to it and it looks like a retard wrote it. Maybe deleating it would be a good thing for the whole of the world

Lisa
Sammie22 chapter 18 . 6/16/2006
That was funny. I really did like it, and the part with Dumbledor was rather disturbing... Not as diturbing as Fudge's opssesion with Professor Snape thought.
Snickle-Gigger chapter 18 . 6/16/2006
I honestly can't think of a better way you could have presented this last chapter either, but honestly it's perfectly fine. :p Sorry for the late review-I'm graduated, but I'm also working. Gah. o.0

Haha! I'm abusive to Theo! . Oh well, as long as he can take it like a man, it's all good. XD. And HELLS YEAH! TRY TO TAKE THAT QUIDDITCH CUP AWAY FROM US NOW, BIOTCHES! *maniacle laughter*

I'll lay off the coffee now...

Great story, and great job!
LettuceNPudding chapter 18 . 6/8/2006
yo!

koolio! luvd this story

lotsaluv

Lettuce
syrraki chapter 18 . 6/8/2006
Squee, that was Excellent
LettuceNPudding chapter 18 . 6/8/2006
Ahaha Albus D. was right about inter-house unity. IT RHYMES! lmfao hahahaha oh i luv sugar... this was an amusin story good job ~thumbs up~

Lettuce out!
syrraki chapter 17 . 5/19/2006
Ooh, I wish I had been reading this from the begining, but even so it was hillarious! I can't wait for the conclusion.
obsessed with snape chapter 9 . 5/18/2006
i love severus's response to sylvia, If you dump me for lockheart again I shall carve your heart out with a spoon! that was from another movie he was in.
LambSam chapter 17 . 5/18/2006
Dear Professer Snape,

My name is John *$##!*&. Frist the pictures of Moody. Thank you sir. My mom was a year behind you in school and she had me around the time she got out of school and my step-dad is a british singer. I cant tell you who I'm am sicne I am in hiding, But I glad I not at Hogwarts. Who is Neville? Anyway have a good day.

Without Wax

The guy that was Imposter Harry
Snickle-Gigger chapter 17 . 5/18/2006
I'm a little confuzzled. Is the last chapter going to be done in the letter format like all of the others, or will you be writing out an actual narrative from Snape's POV that involve all of the characters together in story form? I was a little less than sure by what you meant by the epilogue thing...

Anyways, PM me back and tell me, and I'll help you out with how I want my character to go on and stuff, lol. Or at least be on AIM or Yahoo! a lot. :) Either way, here's a letter!

Dear Professor Snape,

Yes, Draco kindly gave me a poster-sized picture of Harry Potter crying; it's now in my dorms, along with all of the other ones that the other girls in my dormatory have collected as well. I knew that there was a reason I loved Slytherin...

My mother should have sent you an owl by now requesting a tea session with you sometime soon. She decided to send it seperately from the letters that she and I are usually sending back and forth. Er...if she at any point attempts to hit on you, I give you my wholehearted permission to run far, FAR away in order to escape her. She gets lonely, you know, especially with me being out of the house and all...

Tell your niece I took her advice. Have you seen the new color-changing streaks in my hair? I own it all to her!

Yes, I realize Theo still likes me. I realized this even more when we went to Hogsmeade together this past weekend. Oi. I suppose he isn't too bad...though the boy really has to learn what the term 'too fast' means, honestly...

I'm saddened to learn that you will no longer be collecting mail from your students, friends...and the other wierd people who seem to force contact upon you. However, I think it was a brilliant idea in the first place, and hey-we still have Hogwarts where we will see each other, do we not? That is a small consolation, I suppose...

Whoop, gotta go finish that potions essay! Later, Professor!

~Jinx