Reviews for Vegemite
doooooooor chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I've lived in Australia my whole life and I had no idea what the hell he was on about. It took me a while to work out why he was talking about lizards...

Oh, and for all the comments about how disgusting Vegemite is? My friends and I get the squeezy bottles and see who can drink the most.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
hahahahahaha, that one was really, really funny. You hit just the perfect tone! I thought it was brilliant!
Stine chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It's a good point, actually. Some of the things titled delicacy are things that others wouldn't even think about eating...
chalk and cheese and jam chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
that was brilliant! u had the accent done perfectly! I was laughing from start to finish! Well done!
rividori chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This was hilarious. I loved it.

I started giggling as soon as Chase said: "Yeah, no." That reminds me of football players. They say that all the time!

Dazza, Shazza. lol. Loved that Chase was playing up the bogan Aussie.

"Wilson decided House's office needed a popcorn dispenser." - I liked that line.

And the thought that Chase has a stockpile of vegemite is too funny. There's so much to love about this fic. I really enjoyed it.

Cheers, mate, ta.
Way Walker chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
lol, very amusing, i loved how House fell for it and Wilsons comment about having a popcorn machine was perfect. great one shot.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
hillarious
ILoveTea chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
There are not enough Australian characters on TV, don't you think? Outside Australia, I mean. :)
angelstar.candy chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
once had to eat a teaspoon of the stuff. vile, I tell you.

loved the fic. Made me feel better to see someone (albeit fictional) suffer from the horrors of Vegemite. I would totally steal that stuff too.
xoxEllexox chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Gotta love Vegemite :)

I reckon it's the best stuff in the world! I don't understand how some people don't like it!

Good ol' meat pies :)

Great fic :)

xoxElle
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Haha, cute! :] So is he really going to try and take away his vegemite? That would be worth seeing! tehe!
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Nice. Very funny especially Foreman and Cameron's reactions to Chase sudden change in accent.
Basser chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Hahaha. Short and sweet. I think I'd just about keel over and die laughing if this sort of thing ever made its way into the show. (We really do need more Australian jokes though, don't we? ;))Great idea on the bugged lounge there, too. Disturbingly appropriate House behavior. xD
heartfallen chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Great story!
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Priceless, absolutely priceless!

Okay, favorite bits include:

" ‘Minions should be properly miserable at all times.’ "

" ‘Good minion.' "

"Like all three members of House’s team had suspected from time to time, but always dismissed as paranoid or ridiculous, he did actually have the diagnostics lounge bugged, so there was a sound feed in his office. It was unbelievably useful."

It is so *incredibly* easy to see House truly having that conference room bugged...oh yes...the evil glee is almost tangible... ;)

Another great story! :D