Reviews for The Incredible Rising Lorelai
Didine34790 chapter 37 . 7/28/2011
Hi! I'd just like to say I love your story.

it's been more than 3 years, are you ever gonna update ?
altavistarules chapter 36 . 6/22/2010
Why the hell would Luke ring Chris and let him know what happened. Why the hell would Lorelai say "It's OK" to chris' apology - he tried to RAPE her. This is a ridicularity. Unfortunately for me I'm addicted to GG fanfics and can not not finish a story.
altavistarules chapter 18 . 6/22/2010
makes no sense.
RogueHoney chapter 37 . 12/19/2007
aww poor lorelei. cute chapter tho. update soon.
cywen69 chapter 37 . 12/17/2007
I just have a few thoughts.

First, why was she in the hospital for three months? Usually they have you out after a miscarrage in a few days. Or was she in the psych ward, and why. I get that she was upset and depressed over the loss, but you don't usually get committed after a miscarrage. I also don't think she or Luke would want to have a party on her first day back home. And lastly I don't think anyone would have gotten her a puppy. We all remember skippy the hamster. I really think her and Luke really need time to grieve the lose of their children. It's a really difficult thing to overcome.

Just my opinions on the subject. I get that you wanted to make this a happy chapter and all, but it was too soon after the last chapter.

catholicsrock chapter 37 . 12/14/2007
Great to see you add another chapter to your story, been unable to read any due to being in the hospital myself recently so seeing you updating them was a joy for me as i love your writing style. hope that you will be adding on to your other stories as well and wanted to thank you for letting me slip into another world for a little bit when reading your stories.
glo1196 chapter 37 . 12/14/2007
Happy Anniversary! Great job and can't wait to read more!
gilmorefanforever chapter 37 . 12/14/2007
Congrats on two years! And no, it's not getting boring. Update soon!
Java Lava chapter 37 . 12/14/2007
I LOVE YOU TOO! ha Congrats on 2 years, chica! The chapter is great. ;P
sarahb2007 chapter 36 . 11/10/2007
ok first off that was really sad buti have to say that the songs you mentioned have recently become some of my favs... update aSAP
Michaela Martin chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
Your timeline is off. Rory was only in her freshman year at Yale at the time of The Incredible Sinking Lorelais. Also morning sickness doesn't normally start until about eight weeks along.
Murgy31 chapter 36 . 11/5/2007
That was a great chapter!
cywen69 chapter 36 . 11/4/2007
So Sad!

gilmorefanforever chapter 36 . 11/4/2007
That was so sad! But still really good. Update soon!
glo1196 chapter 35 . 8/20/2007
It is hard for me to write a review for this having had premature twins, but I am reading and I hope this story turns out well.