Reviews for Triptych
RogueMudblood chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Absolutely excellent. I loved the way you captured the emotions so clearly. Very well done! Thank you for sharing this!
K chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This was great :)
Shandrial chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I like the three different view points there, its a nice diversity. I think I really am becoming a Jyu/Shu/Nanao fan now.
Liralen Li chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I still love this story. I like coming back to it for inspiration and thought and contemplation and just for the fun of reading it, yet again. I love how Nanao is asked and how she approaches the sharing. I enjoy the Captains' easy strength together, how Shunsui doesn't worry about now or later, yet Jyuushiro is so aware of time.

Beautifully written, beautifully done. Thank you.
Temari778 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This was certainly a beautiful fic. :3 I loved it.
lara5170 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
I love this. I wish there was more.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
This was really good!
LadyLefaye chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
This is one of my favorite types of stories...a crack pairing that is beautifully written in a believable way. You really make these three seem natural together.
redex chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I've always wondered how to write this threesome. And I guess I don't have to, because you've done it first. Beautifully done. Thank you for sharing.
SpankmeSeverus chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
This was lovely. The threesome dynamics were lovely and I liked how you split it between the three, their views on the situation and each other. Great work!
bratkitty chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
This is a well written fic. Unique too. I really like how you portrayed Nanao especially.

Well done! :D
kyuushu-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
it's been a while since I read such a good Shunsui-Nanao-Ukitake...

great fic! continue please!
dementedchris chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I've always been a fan of your Saiyuki and Yami no Matsuei fics, and was pleasantly surprised to see you working the Bleach circuit as well. Triptych worked for me because you entered the characters' minds to create a plausible reality. I liked the progression and the change of point of view - from Nanao, who appears to be the least complex of the three (at least in this fic) to Kyouraku, who is the central figure in this piece. I especially liked how the story climaxes, pardon the pun, as it hits that rhythm that reads like you're gasping for breath. Very effective end to a solid story.