Reviews for What He Would Do
Ellasse chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Please moooooore! It's fantastic ff. I really like it. No I love it!
Theif King Akefia Bakura chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
omg i begging please update soon!dont leave us hanging!
Mew Phong chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is amazing! You must write more! Please? Riza musn't die, that serial killer must get caught, right?
CharlieMichelle chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
UPDATE SOON the suspense (great time to watch a horror or suspensful movie) ( not that I was doing that while reading this or anything)
redstar96744 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
i just love a good thriller. as stated in one of your other reviews for this story, I too like to see Roy step up and show more of his sensitive(protective) side for his 1st Lt. can't wait for you to finish this one.
Arcireza chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
One word... UPDATE PLEASE! O
Fiona Coyne-Torres chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I can picture Roy's reaction at that but I just want to make sure that me and my sister are correct.

StYLE StAR:Kiga445 get away from the computer or else.(*Kiga445 runs and hides in the closet*)Anyways update soon please.

From

Kiga445&StYLE StAR
momiji-k chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Ok, that one has me really nervous. A good bit of suspenseful writing there. I can't wait to read more.
liliwick the WORD chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Arrghh! _ .. I love the suspense in this story! I think it's about time Roy decides to protect Riza. This idea is brilliant! I hope you update soon!
Makie chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Precious story! The way you describe surroundings it's so good I can feel the fear with the character (Poor Jane Malee, anyways)... And one of the things I admire the most, it's that you write damn well! I appreciate that point over all. God job!
I will not tell you my name chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
OMG,It was so good it was no it totally the best i loved it please update soon..
Mystical Dreamweaver chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wow! You've done a great job with the first chapter of this fic. I like the plotline and thing's are getting interesting. I hope you update soon!
AdorableChibi09 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
OMG! This is so great! I hope you up date soon. If I could write as talented as you do, I'd have way more reviews! Well, keep up the good work!
PawShapedHeart chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This was well written, i read it on Live journal. When are you going to update... I can't wait...

**adds to story alerts**