Reviews for Unpredictable
Guest chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
MORE THIS STORY WAS THE BEST HERMIONE FRED EVER
Lcsaf chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
A bit late in the game, seeing as I'm only just now reviewing at chapter 4, but there is seriously not enough love I can spread over this fic.

I adore your writing style; how it reads so similarly to the books and the casual way you write from Fred's POV. Hearts.
CeffylGwyn chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
Madam.

I cordially write to inform you of the state you have left me in. Every single chapter read in only a fraction of hours and you have me at my wits end. I would also like to place my point forward that the '11years' in which you have designated to finish this story, are almost up . And you still have half of OOTP as well as all of HBP AND DH (not to mention DHp2 since you are going by the movies) to go. 8 years and a bit down and you still have a long way to go!

So get cracking - I'm waiting to see another chapter of this enthralling story in my inbox ;)
idkwhatimdoingbutidc chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
Please write more for this story! You're doing (or have done) such a wonderful job. I absolutely adore this ship. Please write more - I just can't stop reading. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Are you basing this off the movies? Really? Have you ever read the books? This story is sooooo inaccurate. Annoying really.
CheesyVampire156 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Amazing!
Keep going!
Don't give up!
minisculeforests chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
really very enjoyable, please update soon!
Lottielue1 chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
Loved this story so much, it's literally taken me all night to read this, but I wanted to finish it. You've portrayed Hermione so well and Fred too, I love the little insights to them both and I hope you get them together very quickly.
Good work on the whole story, I look forward to reading more :D
Iris Kuusi chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
I LOVE this story! When one's reading fanfiction, they often don't come across stories in which the participants stay in character. This story is an exception - and a bloody good one at that!

It pains me to see that you haven't updated since August of last year, though... please don't tell me it's done already? You left us on such a cliffhanger!

Here's hoping you write more - you're an extremely talented author! (:
Alice chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
Ive been reading this story for days now, I've just been poring over the chapters; I love this story so much, and, I'm hoping that it won't take you a year to update, as youve stated in the last several chapters. :) Hope you update soon!
mudbloodsandferrets chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
Love this story, i hope you come back to finish it soon :)
Amanda Carroll chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Oh they are both making this so complicated, but at the same time, that's how it rolls eh? I really love your story, but I can't wait for some cute moments between those two. ;)
Amanda Carroll chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Oh, I knew this would happen, but it makes me so angry haha. I LOVE that you're using the real storyline and that you fill the blanks with their love story. It's really wonderful. :)
Amanda Carroll chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Of course it can't be that easy, but damn, this made my heart melt. They need to be together, they are fit to be together even though, well, it doesn't look like it at first haha. Oh, I love your story, It's so well-written. :)