Reviews for Unpredictable
HarrYPOtteRCraZY chapter 19 . 2/18
I love you're writing. It is one of the best Hermione/Fred relationship stories I have read! Can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
let me guess, Ron saw them? I say: FINALLY! I like the story, but Hermione is a bit of a bitch (with "I have ambitions and so I'm too good for you, but I like/love you anyway" -act). Maybe that's a bit harsh, but let's get real, she was keeping him (Fred) on the sides like she was ashamed of him. And playing along his brother (Ron), which was simply horrible, while she was posing into the perfect angel that does nothing wrong and breaks no rules. Really, I know this is fanfiction and there really are no rules, but I think the original Hermione was a lot more ok. She was not a hypocrite or a cruel one. And it seems kind of sad to loose one of the strongly good and normal character. Well, I guess it's too late at this point in the story to change her, but, soon it'll be Christmas :), everything is possible. So good luck and Merry Christmas. I wonder if Santa will put a new chapter among my gifts?
alienoctopus chapter 19 . 4/2/2015
You haven't updated this in roughly four years. I knew that going into this story.
I have no idea if you're active, left this behind, forgot, or even if you get updates or anything from .
I just feel like I have to review this story. I am not pleading that you return and finish, or anything. Just giving my two cents.
This story was written over a period of six years.
The plot is rather basic, no offense. It's one I've seen on this site before and will continue to see.
Your handle on the characters, though both a little OOC, is remarkable. Great job on that.
What's really lovely about this story is not the plot or the characters- though both are fun and an easy read. It's reading the journey of the writer become a better writer.
Each chapter is better written than the last, especially if a large chunk of time had passed between them. It's kind of amazing to read all the way until the end (if you can call it an end, haha!) and see a person's talent really begin to shine.

I hope your life ended up well, seeing as you began this story a decade ago and left it here for me to read four years after you left it. I hope you kept writing, too, because I think with practice and age, it will (has) become a true talent.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
MORE THIS STORY WAS THE BEST HERMIONE FRED EVER
Lcsaf chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
A bit late in the game, seeing as I'm only just now reviewing at chapter 4, but there is seriously not enough love I can spread over this fic.

I adore your writing style; how it reads so similarly to the books and the casual way you write from Fred's POV. Hearts.
CeffylGwyn chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
Madam.

I cordially write to inform you of the state you have left me in. Every single chapter read in only a fraction of hours and you have me at my wits end. I would also like to place my point forward that the '11years' in which you have designated to finish this story, are almost up . And you still have half of OOTP as well as all of HBP AND DH (not to mention DHp2 since you are going by the movies) to go. 8 years and a bit down and you still have a long way to go!

So get cracking - I'm waiting to see another chapter of this enthralling story in my inbox ;)
idkwhatimdoingbutidc chapter 19 . 11/12/2013
Please write more for this story! You're doing (or have done) such a wonderful job. I absolutely adore this ship. Please write more - I just can't stop reading. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Are you basing this off the movies? Really? Have you ever read the books? This story is sooooo inaccurate. Annoying really.
CheesyVampire156 chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
Amazing!
Keep going!
Don't give up!
minisculeforests chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
really very enjoyable, please update soon!
Lottielue1 chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
Loved this story so much, it's literally taken me all night to read this, but I wanted to finish it. You've portrayed Hermione so well and Fred too, I love the little insights to them both and I hope you get them together very quickly.
Good work on the whole story, I look forward to reading more :D
Iris Kuusi chapter 19 . 6/22/2012
I LOVE this story! When one's reading fanfiction, they often don't come across stories in which the participants stay in character. This story is an exception - and a bloody good one at that!

It pains me to see that you haven't updated since August of last year, though... please don't tell me it's done already? You left us on such a cliffhanger!

Here's hoping you write more - you're an extremely talented author! (:
Alice chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
Ive been reading this story for days now, I've just been poring over the chapters; I love this story so much, and, I'm hoping that it won't take you a year to update, as youve stated in the last several chapters. :) Hope you update soon!
marauderingaround chapter 19 . 5/14/2012
Love this story, i hope you come back to finish it soon :)