Reviews for Never Cry Again
wolf-caller chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
The way you wire is so beautiful, I feel bad for puppy Inuyasha though but I find this story moving in its own way.
InuGome chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Yes, with Sesshy.. This is where it all began. No wonder InuYasha said before that men never show their tears... no matter what.
Raven-2010 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Awesome great plot"
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Incredible...for a moment there i thought it was Rin but then i thought again he would never...great story!

r4k

]
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Wow...

I liked this a lot! Well above much of the InuYasha FF I've ever read.

"Men and children cry. Adults endure." -Have you ever read The Otori? It's a series of books, set in a place that's not really Japan, but very Japanese.

I like the element of IY not being so much resentful, but wishing to please Sesshomaru. I love that kind of stuff.
Sesshomaru'sSapphireMaiden chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I just read it again, I am Voice of a dead lover. That is so cute I love it and Sessy can spank me any day TeeHeehee. Um... don't tell my mom I just said that!
Voice of a dead lover chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
This was my kind of story but it was hard to read, poor Yaya.

Sesshomaru learned this lesson the exact same way I'm sure. But I would not care if he cryed for I would love him still.
InuGrrrl chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This was a very powerful piece and I liked it a lot.

You're a very gifted writer.
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Interesting Fanfic.
kimmy chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
sesshomaru is mean to inu puppy
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Oh my, what an intersting take on Inuyasha! Very very nice indeed. I like the pensive quality of this story, and also I think you did a great job on depicting Inuyasha's point of view. So sad, but really well written. _
princesssapipi chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
:o

he's a man.
Fluffy's fangirls chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
oh that was so sad. im crying just from reading it.
Zuki Zuccini chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I like this story! It was short, but powerful!
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
That was so...sad. Well, he did cry in one episode...but this is so, well, dunno how to say it. Sessy, you're so mean to your little brother!