Reviews for The Colonel and the First Lieutenant
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
so sweet! XD I literally sqwweeee'd in the last chapter :D
oakleaf chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
I liked it. You used heaps of unnecessary parentheses but I liked the way you used them. Anyway, I want to read more of your fanfics now!
No one and Nobody chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aw, that was so adorable! Nicely done.
emeraldcyclone chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
Maybe a little out of character, but I think you wrote it well, and didn't overuse it. Think of it as sprinkles. They're good on sweets every now and then, in small quantities. . . and you did just that. I thought this was great. Probably my favorite that I've reviewed out of this group so far.
emeraldcyclone chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Ha ha, I like this one alot as well. You keep to character very well in my opinion, but nothing stale or overused. Very nice.
emeraldcyclone chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Ha ha, that was cute at the end. Very nice descriptions throughout the entire chapter. The descriptions of the colors were very creative and well described. Nicely done, I didn't think that it sucked at all.
mylovemiroku chapter 10 . 4/3/2008
I think I am one of your old readers and I had this one on my email update list. I actually really like this chapter, especially the ending and the fact the Maes is in it (love him!) Glad you decided to finish this and I will check out your new stuff soon.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 10 . 4/1/2008
Wonderful finish to a wonderful collection. I look forward to your other writings.
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
"I'll take the paperweight back now." Ahh... genius.
xLotusxInxBloomx chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
soo cute! I love that!
YourFavouitePlushie chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
I loved reading this chapter, loved the ending!
Ruingaraf chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Haha, cute. Loved the midlife crisis line.
Bizzy chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
THIS IS YOUR FIC! i have read this quite a few times but i never reviewed, but now i'm like wait a second, and it's YOUR FIC1! i love this. especially the end
sniperalchemist chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
_ great job, really beautiful! i, too, really like your writing style. im tottaly IN LOVE with the angts (i've been writing too much lately...o0) cant wait for more of your stories!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
Very well done, you write very well. Some of the stories could have a bit more conversation, the constant narration gets a bit...boring. Good luck!