Reviews for Dragon of Konoha
kitsune sage chapter 25 . 5/21/2013
the fourth hokage's name is minato namakaze, not arashi
kage kitsune 14 chapter 28 . 5/22/2013
Update soon, please.
ILOVEANIME123 chapter 28 . 7/8/2012
Please write more! I really wanna read more!
xbamsod chapter 28 . 12/12/2011
Its interesting so far. I really like the fact that Souryu is there to help Naruto out. The summon ideas are really cool too especially Sou's since its fun to see that he is able to go to Makai to train. Is he gonna go back there soon? Update Soon _
AngelRenamon chapter 28 . 5/30/2011
Please Continue!Dude, this is freaking cool. I am really digging your story. I have only two complaints. One is that your not entirely consistant. You can beat Neji's sorry ass into the ground and make it look like slurping ice cream, but you can't use that same speed and strength against Itachi and Kisame?
akjcad chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
(can't remember the name of it so screw it.)

the scream
Mmyself29 chapter 28 . 11/6/2010
wow
Keeper of the Infinite Library chapter 16 . 8/6/2010
I think that it is called "The Silent Scream".
OnGuard chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
your not allowed to put yourself in a story.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Please Continue!
The Auric Healer chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
...

...

Does it matter?

Wether I like thise kind of fanfics is MY problem, not yours's. It is my problem loosing such great a story.

Though, how can I not like them, since it was this kind of fics that made me interested in Fanfiction in the first place?

Hm... Psycic much? Or is the bridge club a common spear time thing for 'I's parents.

Whats a bridge club anyway?

Oh, 'I' is a male. Proberly. His parents might be senile... "

(Please note that I write this while I read, proberly won't make sense..)

So he(I will refer it as a he) has a messed up house. Why?

Wow, I'd like to wake up to that my house was a forset. Even if it was a dream it still would've rocked!

Kid? Isn't Naruto and 'I' the same age?

T-T Poor Naruto*Pulls out a gun* Villager hunting someone?

Souryu? What does that mean?

*Puts the gun away* Sigh, such wisdom indeed. But I'm only pushing the hunt for later. They WILL pay.

TT Aw, thats adoreble. But what's with the old fart watching them. I know he's a nice man and stuff.. But thats kinda creepy.

Imagine, all you can do with such a crystal ball...

Hopefully, Jiraya will never get hold of one of thuose "

(Went back to your profile to check if 'I' really is a male, since it is you. And found out 'I' is male.)

(T-T I had to write this twice.. I'm used to push the Ctrlk to get italic, so when I tried to get italics,

the Google page opened instead... T-T)

ByeBye!
PaulRap Raptor chapter 28 . 2/3/2009
Long time no see.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 28 . 2/3/2009
Nice chapter, I like the idea of Sou/Shizune, it sounds good!
Gravity The Wizard chapter 28 . 2/3/2009
Nice Update!
Leaf Ranger chapter 28 . 2/3/2009
Wow. Harsh man. You really want to help him be Hokage that badly? Nice.