Reviews for Out of the Cold
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
haha, adorable! :) maybe just a tad OOC with how quickly they both confessed, but the thoughts were totally cute and correct. love this pairing.
amberesinite chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Amazing. This just put me in a VERY good mood (-) Wonderful fic!
silverfox09 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Well, I've pretty much just been reading through all the Sheelos fics there are so I can get inspired to update my story, and when I came across this one, I was surprised I hadn't reviewed it before.

I really enjoyed this, even though it was my second time reading it. You did an awesome job expressing their personalities, and it seemed very realistic! Nice job!
Belefstrean chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wow! I like the way Sheena and Zelos seem oblivious to Raine somewhere in the conversation. Nice one.
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
excellent story! I loved the way it played out. "Is there anything in your head that's not firmly lodged in the gutter?"

"Nope. Nothing at all."

:) looking forward 2 more!
AA-Tenks chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
awesome. raine was funny. _
MindTricks chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Cute. Was really easy to read and the characters' actions felt natural. Good job!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Eermm... Did I review this already? I thought I did, I KNOW I did. Buut, is being weird again... well, I think I said something along the lines of this:

E! Sheelos wintery fluff! I love it! This was totally inspirational. I really needed it. I know that it will be, for sure, added to my favs. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must get writing before the inspiration dies...
Arctic Husky chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Heh. For a second I thought Zelos screwed things up again by being perverted. XD But I guess in that context, Sheena accepted it.

That was a really cute little fic. Your descriptions of emotions and settings were very nice. I enjoyed it a lot.
Diana Artemis Irving chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Cool story! I love it! Yes, it does seem like we get excellent ideas just by standing at the freezing bus stop...Anyways, awesome story! Sheelos rocks!0
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
You're good at these fluffy Sheelos one-shots I really like them!

Now that was just so sweet. Yeah Zelos semi-ruined it by making that suggestive comment when Riane wlaked in on them, but Zelos will be Zelos I suppose.

Getting her something to keep Corrine's Bell safe...that was just so heart-warming. I greatly enjoyed reading this