Reviews for Tricks and Treats
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 2/20
This story is awesome! I like that they didn't have sex in the end... but maybe... they might in the near future... lol
marrisa the twin chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
well i love your story and my twin sister marissa got me into this you problably saw her message but hers says marissa my says marrisa the twin we have the same name but is spelled differently well i really like your story and she would to but she is in school right now i really liked your story it was awesome.
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
i loved this...i just wish arnold's dark side could come out a bit ;) lol the dark knight...
Jake Nickleby chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was a fun story to read! It's really a fresh idea. Nice to read something new, not the same kind of material.
LycoRogue chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
One question: Who in their right mind would invite ARNOLD of all people to a PIMP PARTY! But I get that you needed him invited for the story to move on. It's twisted that these things exist. I'm glad I never heard of it before your story.

The full cast seemed very out of character for this story, but the actual story itself was brilliant. I enjoyed it greatly, however I do feel it lent itself better for a cast of original characters.

Either way, enjoyable read, as usual. Now... to pry myself away from YOUR fanfiction so I can work on my own! _
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That was amazing! I hope to see more of your work
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Oh, Lord, this was spectacular!

Instant favorite!

'Roar
A Heart on my Hand chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Pretty damn hirlarious if you ask me. Awesome job.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
pretty cute story, the ending was lovable as well
lonnasenpai chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
A little bit naughty but still nice...aw! Out of character isn't always so bad...
AnimatedBritney chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
That was very enjoyable..but disturbing wiht the whole lesbian thing..but other than that I liked it, I liked how you made a journal writing by Arnold into a story, very unique. A good one shot!
mxnhpfreak chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
O.o

It was kind of strong... I don't really know what to think... But the ending was great. And your style is good, IMHO.

Just out of curiosity, how old they were in that fic?
Misao Shinomori chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
CleverCover chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
'claps hysterically' That was great! I loved it so much!One for the favs!
JessicaD Tigerlily -Nerf chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
MORE! gotta run, tim limited library computer