Reviews for Saotome's Choice
Incognito chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
In a world where you find a fanfic worth reading only to find out that it hasn't been updated in last 12 years, any way i really enjoy reading this and hope that you haven't forgotten about this. But i'm guessing that this story is dead.
shugokage chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Great story good job!
SignDowny chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Please for the love of the Kami... Please continue this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
DAMN IT...you are 1 maybe 2 chapters away from then end (at least how I see it) now a decade later END THE FIC
Inara Seraph chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
A bit melodramatic, but well written first chapter.
kiwwi chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
That horrible, horrible feeling when a work of fiction ends halfway through.
Rogue chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Good story look forward to moe.
mikek3332002 chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
Interesting Concept explored here.

Written well.

Pity the story was abandoned.
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Well at least you updated your profile in this year. I really hope life will let you get back to working on your fics. The cliff hanger you left on Saotome's choice has been there for what 6 years now? It would be really nice to see what happens next. It's at a crux where Nodoka has to be told something even if it isn't the truth. I personally would love for her to have the full truth. And then there's Ryuganzawa that you tossed out there. Will the Orochi bring Ranma back across Akane's path or will Ryouga have to be the hero keeping her alive?

Good luck and looking forward to future writing.

Daniel Thomas Stack

Spokavriel yahoo . com
mikebreslau chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
I'm very impressed. This story is deep and moving, cerebral and realistic, compelling and believable.

It's about time someone saw behind the masks Nabiki and Kasumi wear.

Now I have to keep reading to see how it develops.

Mike
ENSIGN chapter 7 . 7/23/2007
oh my god i dont believe you ended this latest chapter as sudden as it was. good lord that was positively evil. so evil i loved it.

got my sis to read your story and she totaly threw a fit when she saw your sudden chapter end. lol

other than that. keep up the wonderful work

ENSIGN

nunquam lamiae morde me ictus
Aaron chapter 7 . 3/1/2007
I hate it when I see a good story die before it is completed.
Alex Ultra chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
No! It can't just end there! Just like that! I wanna know what happens next! I wanna be shocked and afraid! I wanna ride the roller coaster along with the cast!

That can't be all there is! ... can it? Please tell me there's more?

Grammar, conventions, heck we could talk about convection; your writing and writing style is impeccable. Can it truly be that there is no more of this story?

... I suppose there are only dreams, then. But a dream is not a reality, and is only unrequieted; please, if you can, try to step back into the place where you were before you stopped? Before, when this story was so very, very alive.

And every point brought up in this story hits all the harder because every word of it rings so true...

Alex Ultra: The Lost Boy Can Lose Himself, But Can He Lose His Mind?

LATER
Trimatter chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
It's coming upon four years since this story was last updated.

This story is excellent in both plot and characterization; a superior story compared to most that are posted here. But, begging your pardon, are you ever going to continue this or is it really and truly dead? If it is dead, then could you at least post an outline of what you intended? I've been dying to find out what was going to happen and how all of this is going to end for years now.

Thanks.
Bialaska chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
It's sad to see that this story seems to be dead. :( It's a really great story and it deserved to be completed. :(