Reviews for Istanbul
Such a sweet ending
Memyself chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Just perfect!
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
i know the idea but just asking you guys know that ─░stanbul is a city right? good story
Itzika chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
That was SO sweet! Aw... Great story. I really like how she always orders two breakfasts, and then Oz is there on her birthday. That's so sweet. Again, great story. Keep writing!
Aleksander chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Short, sweet and written beautifully. I sort of want to read more, but then again, I sorta don't want to spoil the thing they got going right now.

I'm hanging by a moment.
a fanfic critic chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
Aw! I loved it
ashleezak chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
This was a well-written and wonderful little look into the future. I can easily see either of these characters finding each other. The ordering two breakfasts was just a wonderful touch. Please keep writing.
jessa-beth chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Oh, it's so cute; i love it! _ aw it made me so happy, with the sweetness of it! Oz and Willow are my favorite couple )
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Beautiful _
justawritier chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
sweet.
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
"two little blue haired people"? Or did you mean grayhaird? Never mind. I like the story.
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Wonderfully sweet! Excellent ending, as well. You don't see too much Wilow/Oz and that was very good. Great work!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Aw. I loved this. Next to Buffy and Angel, Willow and Oz were my favorite couple. Probably since I identified with Willow so much. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.