Reviews for My Stranger, My Son
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
Had a craving to reread this fic, was happy I was able to track it down again! It definitely holds up, and was very memorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2020
I honestly wish Hikaru’s dad were able to play go with him in the original story. It appeared that his dad didn’t even remember the name of the game in the manga, but he was a good dad nonetheless for letting Hikaru doing whatever he liked.
kouki chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
how touching your story is. I really love it and I've read it over and over. be a parent is difficult job, it is.
Naryuuganimaster chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
What a heartwarming story. It was a really nice read.
Sana Lama Samaha chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I like this. Nothing better than father-son bonding.
koukimiki chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Good story.
I can feel a deep confliction in hikaru's parents thought in hikaru no go anime and you just wrote it further. as son/daughter grows, as more worried parents goes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Aweeeed sweet,actually,i think maybe this is the only father pov story in hikaru no go. Nicely done i must say
steve chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I can't stop smiling. There is a big sun in my chest trying to get out ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
This is amazing. I really wanted to read stories from the POVs of outsiders- people not immersed in the go world- as they see Hikaru for what he is andwhat he does. I loved this one from his father's POV and I just wish there were more stories.
KaiserBlak chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
So...perfect
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This was good...
moi chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
this is sweet.
threeeyedcrow chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Ahhh, I liked that. It felt good. Hikaru never got recognition from his parents in canon, and it was kinda frustrating how dismissive they treated it. But support from parents is important. So this felt cathartic. Thanks!
RustedEagleWings chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Great story. I love seeing stories where Hikaru's dad is held in a positive light.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013