Reviews for Fancy's Child
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Stumbled upon your story and I really enjoyed it so much. I have always been a fan of fantasy and myths and really would love for this story to be continued :) it is really addictive!
Ciole chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I suppose this story is long dead, but I would LOOOOOVE it if you ever chose to continue it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
ageha obsessed chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
...Seriously cool. Where the heck do you get all this fairy tales?! You have to be some sort of folk lore major or something...Ack, I'm jealous! Please write soon, I'm dying to know what happens next!
Hearts of the Innocent chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
By chance is there any hope of finishing this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
How did you memorize all of those verses? I always learn a lot from you. Thanks for sharing your talents.
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Another great read! I have to say, the more of your work i look at, the more impressed i become. You know of the good father and the good people. You have read much and i am very pleased to see little to no mess ups in quotes. You excede my expectations!

Very nice!

Yukiona.
adamjb chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Awesome story. I really hope that you choose to continue it.
QuicksilverWitch chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
I am loving this well thought out fic of yours, and shame on you, you phenomenal quoter of Milton and other verse, for depriving us of your talents! _
Daisy's Blog chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
This is really good .

i wish you had continued this
Yume Mikage chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
please100x update! XD
Sharebearsx chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Now that you're back...PLEASE UPDATE. Love this story. I love the possessive Kenshin (:
The Spades Queen chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Ohh.. I like this story, like the way the folkore is in it. I live around those area's so I can relate to the story x3
Bellaria chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
I hope you update this one day, I love it. The elements of old fairy folk lore are brilliant and I really like how you started it and everything.

Great Story!

Bellaria
Falynn chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
You're back!

(this is a pm/review xD)

Finally! After over 3 years of hiatus, this is such a pleasant shock. I really hope you'll continue this story (as unlikely as it is since it's been on hold for so long). If not, at least spin out a couple more RuroKen fics because I absolutely adores all your RK fics.

Anyway, so glad to have you back Dragon'sDaughter!
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
This is a beautiful and awesome story, and I'm having fun knowing all of the Celtic mythology references. But you haven't updated in three or so years! -has minor fit- This displeases me!

Please update really REALLY soon! I don't think I've been this excited over a story since Frozen Moonlight. Why are all the good stories on hold?

The Fluffy Muffin Queen (obey my fluffy goodness/golden-brown authority!)