Reviews for Fancy's Child
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 7/29
Love it!
RainBottom chapter 4 . 7/8
Amazing read! Well thought out storyline, well written, and mixed with fantasy, to boot. It's nearly been 10 years since the last update, but I sincerely hope you'd remember this wonderful story you've written, and come back to updAte!
rrrrRANDOMmm chapter 4 . 6/21
Even though Im only reading this now in 2015, I find that your story is so beautiful. If someday you find it fit to pick this story up again, I would be very thankful.
Kinsutenekochan chapter 4 . 4/27
Please please please continue this story! You have me all interested now, but the story hadnt been updated for YEARS! Great job with all the characters, sepecially Karou and Kenshin! I really want to see what happens next! Keep it up and Thank you!
christine chapter 4 . 4/8
please please pleas PLEASE! update this story
its absolutely awesome pleassssssseeeeee!
IWasNeverReal chapter 4 . 1/6
This is one of the best things I've ever read. Please, for the love of all things fanfictiony and glorious, write more. I'm begging you here. This is absolute GOLD.
A Midsummer chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
A domestic Demon and a Fae

How absolutely wonderful. it’s kind of like a mr.&ms. smith thing except supernatural/fantasy. Pfft. Dorks. Kenshin's an idiot. A well meaning one but an idiot nonetheless. Only him would catch the attention of a Fae. PFFFFT.

Always loved fairy tales and it was only when Earl and Fairy made good use of it that I've rediscovered my love for them. And well there's Artemis Fowl and The People of course but that's a totally different can of worms all together. Love, love how Kenshin and Kaoru both are oblivious of their lover's own brand of magic. And that the Fae here are bad ass.
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Stumbled upon your story and I really enjoyed it so much. I have always been a fan of fantasy and myths and really would love for this story to be continued :) it is really addictive!
Ciole chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I suppose this story is long dead, but I would LOOOOOVE it if you ever chose to continue it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
ageha obsessed chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
...Seriously cool. Where the heck do you get all this fairy tales?! You have to be some sort of folk lore major or something...Ack, I'm jealous! Please write soon, I'm dying to know what happens next!
Hearts of the Innocent chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
By chance is there any hope of finishing this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
How did you memorize all of those verses? I always learn a lot from you. Thanks for sharing your talents.
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Another great read! I have to say, the more of your work i look at, the more impressed i become. You know of the good father and the good people. You have read much and i am very pleased to see little to no mess ups in quotes. You excede my expectations!

Very nice!

Yukiona.
adamjb chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Awesome story. I really hope that you choose to continue it.
QuicksilverWitch chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
I am loving this well thought out fic of yours, and shame on you, you phenomenal quoter of Milton and other verse, for depriving us of your talents! _~