Reviews for Into Spare Oom
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
It's been years! Y u no update?!
tumnuslover chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
After reading this, I've got just one word for you: AWESOME!
Haystack chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
Holy crow! *Dies.* Those nightmares are so creepy, and you write very, very well. Did you see the movie again? It rocked.

P.S I COMMAND YOU TO UPDATE!

P.P.S Pwetty pwease with ice cream and a cherry on top? *Gives puppy eyes.*
luthien-yavetil chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
DUN DUN DUN! Hey, write more please! Please? Yay!
but-the-clouds chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
oh, do continue! I love it!
spacedout86 chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
Awesome! Please update soon! Sorry you didn't have any show for Christmas. If it's any consolation I didn't get any either. ;)
Ed-Wood chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
Hi, I just had to say your story is just terrific! What a great premise! Can't wait to continue! Keep up the jolly good work!
angel-lover elysian chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Oo, I like! Go see the film and write some more PLEASE!
New Reader chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
Again, great job. An edit on my own review because I should know how to spell "faun."
New reader chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
This story is wonderful; I'm so impressed! I love the turnaround of the Pensevies teaching Tumnus about their world. It's interesting to see a familiar place through someone else's eyes. Everyone is wonderfully in-character (Only nitpicks: I don't think Lucy would say "cool," nor would Tumnus say "okay." :)), from our innocent fawn, our four heroes, the kind professor and the stern Mrs. Macready. She's so hard on poor "Thomas," but your chapters with the two of them make me laugh and laugh. I hope to see more interactions with her and everyone's favorite "Goat Boy."

I'm intrigued to learn more about Tumnus' dreams and what other Spare Oom adventures are in store for him.

Keep up the good work and please update!
a-nightingale-sang chapter 6 . 12/30/2005
WOW! Cool idea! I can't wait to see where it goes!

Peace, Love, and Llamas,

Kiera Lee
jasonc65 chapter 6 . 12/23/2005
Again, that was fantastic. I can't wait to see what this, uh, purpose is.
jasonc65 chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
That was fantastic. Tumnus has caught up with the Pevensies and is trying to get back, but will his nightmares finally be resolved?
inumatchmaker chapter 6 . 12/23/2005
Oh my god. AWSOME FANFICTION! I really enjoy the plot here and i wouldn't mind it being a lucy/tumnus paring (hint hint). But seriouly, do whatever feels right for the story.

Oh and by the way you can have some of the snow I've got. I won't miss it.
Mariel1 chapter 6 . 12/23/2005
Don't sell yourself short, this was a great chapter! Now I'm curious as to what's in that letter. I could make a few guesses on the subject, but...Ah, well. I'll just have to wait and see...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »