Reviews for Casualties of War
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
You are truly amazing. I know it's been years since I first read this, maybe even longer since you've been on, but i'm faving it now.
Dreaming Of Vampires chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Why isn't there more to this? It's really good. And some of your phrases are quite funny too. I would really love to read more of this. I'm intersested to know why you never finished this story. I truely like it.
Kanamelover chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
*squeal* I LOVE IT!
Kanamelover chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
AAW I REALLY LOVE THIS COUPLE!
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 5/30/2007
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
VTM: O_O Wow, this is so well written, and the plot so far is absolutely awesome! I do hope you'll write more! I really want to see what happens next! XD
Scryed Dreamer chapter 2 . 8/14/2006
Oh my Gawd...I love it. You MUST write more. PLEASE.
Koyakku chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
Ep. *attaches* EEP! You can't just end it there! We need more, more! Please, write more! I like it, I like it a lot! It's one of the best Cougar Minori fics I've read. . .please, write more! Soon! *attaches and wibbles*
tomieharley chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Woot! Love this story! When I read in your profile that you may not be updating this for awhile, I knew I had to get my butt in gear and submit a review, in which I could beg you to update this story soon. SO (*takes a deep breath and then releases it*), here I go: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! We need more CxM stories here, especially ones written well and with few grammatical/spelling mistakes. And think about the Cougar and Mimori fans who are hungering for a lemon (I'm assuming there will be one). At least a lime! Or a watermelon or kiwi or two! If you don't update, then I'll have to write one and...and...God help us all!
LLPeepz13 chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Oh my god...I love this fic! I've only recently gotten into watching sCRYed, and this is the first sCRYed fic I've read, but I absolutely love it so far! You're a very good writer; it's such a relief to read a fic without a ton of spelling and grammatical errors. Keep it up, I look foward to a new chapter! )
MissWorded chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Once upon a time...

There was a panda. Very caught up in some well-written fanfic-literature, she was unable to check her email, or update her own stories, or anything of much importance. So when she checked her email and found that Mira had updated and she was elated! She started reading the chapter as soon as she could. But before she could finish, tragedy struck in the malevolent form of REALITY! Despite her intense sadness, life had to go on... until the day was done, and she finished the chapter! And she was extremely pleased by the Cougar-centric-ness of the second half of the chapter, and the interesting twist with Martin, and the wondrous syntax and diction, and grammar, and all was right with the world.

THE END!

.Epilogue.

This will have to serve as an update for now. Pwetty pwease, spare this unworthy one!

FPC
Noc and NC chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
very nice, very nice. I find your character interaction and differnt pov's to be working very nicly. keep it up, pal
Ranoe chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
HURRY UP AND FREAKING UPDATE! the next chapter

sounds theres going to be;cough;cough; in it-_-

please update soon!

-Wretch
FreckledNerdyBirdy chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Please update! This is a really good story.