Reviews for Boogeyman
ashlyns chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
Winchell. haha. love it. need more.
mimifoxlove chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
Great chapter!

I like the interaction between Sam & Dean but John is geting on my nerves. Why cant John just be honest with Sam and Dean?

sammysgurl chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
aw the ending was so cute and so sweet! and omg this part was so funny! "That fugly thing pulled you under the bed… it kinda reminded me of your first girlfriend . . ." haha woot! anyways this story is really good so please update soon! thanks!

Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
pizzapixie chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Wow! No slow start for you - chapter one starts the action! Great job - you caught and held my update .
kokomocalifornia chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
ohh! great chapter. i love john (but dean is still the best!)
Nate and Jake chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
I am so glad you updated. I thought you were never going to. I can't wait for more. Update soon
rozzy07 chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
The boogeyman, the scurge of all frightened children around the globe had his grubby mitts on our poor Sam and would have certainly have killed him if daddy hadn't turned up. Just loved these 3 opening chapters with the angst and drama perfectly balanced. As for John he sure is scared so just exactly what does he know and what is he keeping back from the boys? Questions that need answering and leaving me desperate for the next please update soon.
tvdinnersrule chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
yay you updated! cant wait for more.
Cassi chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Where are you? I loved it this fic... And I'm crazy to know the end...So would you please let me know how Sam's leg is doing?
mimifoxlove chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
This story is really good. How did John know to come and help his sons? How did he know where Sam and Dean where?

supernaural fan chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
mack.blackwell chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
Hey, keep going!

This story is great, can't wait to

eddy6401 chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
can't wait to find out why it went after Sam!
calcium77 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
great story so far :) Poor Sammy.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »