Reviews for Boogeyman
Applegrape8910 chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
Cant have Sammy! .
ChaiGrl chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Keep going! I can't wait to read more! Happy Writing!
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
I like this story. Especially the characterization and Dean's "big brother side". I'm always a sucker for brotehrly-bonding stories.

I must admit though, I'm not a big fan of John. Nothing personal to your portrayal, I just don't like him, because of his apparent lack of support for his sons. But I kinda like your version, maybe yours will actually be one that I like!

Anyways, keep up the good work,

-Daquiri
tp96 chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
I can't wait to read more! I love stories where the boys find their father or he finds them.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
You're right, it was too short!

Great chapter, love the suspense!

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
ashlyns chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
ewe, that thing sounded like something under my bed. lol. update soon!
Nate and Jake chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Great chapter. just update very soon
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
YOU'RE BACK! YAY! great chapter, keep 'em coming!
Phoebe chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
YAY you updated that makes Phoebe very happy. Please update again soon

Phoebe
Kaewi chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
There's a few spelling mistakes in this chapter. And John's appearance was REALLY sudden. For a second, I thought they were kids or something.

Otherwise, great chapter! I don't think it's too short. The description of the creature was really well done! I'm actually afraid of my bed right now! Haha. Hopefully angst in the next chapter? Hypothermia, perhaps? :D :D! I love Cold!Sam.
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Very cool. More chaps soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
whimseyrhodes chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
YAY! an update! but, aw, not much sammy angst (hehehe). great chap! more please? .
Phoebe chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
You must update soon please. Phoebe must know what happens next.

Phoebe
tricksters apprentice chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
You've got me hooked, so now it is obligatory that you continue. I shall be waiting *strikes valiant pose*.

t.a.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
! Update soon! Sam angst is the best. This looks like a great story!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »