Reviews for Boogeyman
J-Bird2006 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Love it! You have to update soon!
Anonomous chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
COOL!
whimseyrhodes chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! this is just f-ing AWESOME! man, yeah, the oldest story in the world and you're the first one to think of it, you're brilliant. only one request tho? please please please don't make the lame cop out that 'he woke up and it was only a dream'...k? otherwise, fan-tas-tic. seriously.

Mystery chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Huh, I got a spam warning. *shakes head* This site just continues to get goofier and goofier.

Boogeyman, there's a creepy demon. I can't wait to see how this story plays out.
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
this is really really good! please update soon!
hornerman chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Great beginning Fanfic Fish, boy do you have me enthralled, I hope you post really, really soon, poor Sam.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Whoops! Poor Sam... I hope he's alright!

Can't wait for more,

Emily
ashlyns chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Whoa! That thing has some nasty strength! Update soon!
Adara-chan15 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I...WANT...THIS...FIC...TO...CONTINUE...NOW! But I realize I can't have that because you're prolly a busy person who can't rush to update just on my say-so. So I will NOT whine, but rather just tell you that I think your fic is great and this chapter is great and everything is great and I can't eait to read more and this sentence is really really long so I'll shut up now and leave you alone. Update ASAP!
ripopenreality chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
AH SAMMY! Please update soon! Great fic!
deansamsoo awesome chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
omg this is so good please write more! is it a dream is it real? please write more
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I love it. I am on the edge of my seat! Keep up the great writing! Until your next update, Happy Writing!
EmptyWorkStation chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Ei Ga Gasp! Poor Sam! He got dragged under the bed and got his leg broken (I would assume). Great, now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. lol, I'll probably be half asleep and look over and think that my purple lamp light is coming from under my bed and have a heart attack. If so, then I'll demand that they let me have internet access in the hospital so that I can read the next chapter. Great start by the by. Keep up the great job and please update soon. Good idea with the whole boogeyman idea. Wonder why no one (even me) has thought of that one before. It's like, one of the oldest supernatual stories there is. I guess we were all just too focused on the the modern supernatural story. Thanks for taking us back to the good ole days. _ Good luck your next chapter. I can't wait to see what happens.
Mystiksnake chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Yikes! Poor Sam. Dean and his Dad better figure something out, and quickly. Please update soon!
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This seems really cool so far, I hope you can update soon! It'll be interesting to see not only how the Winchester's deal with the bogeyman and Sam being attacked and hurt, but also how the two boys will deal with their father coming back...since if he was able to get there that quickly, he must have been following them...even Dean should be able to figure that one out. How many times has Sam gotten hurt since they paired up again and their father did nothing? Was he at the asylum when Sam shot Dean? oh this could be good.

Update soon!