Reviews for The Perfect Gift
JPMod chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
As I said over at DA, good story here! :)
RyuOni1989 chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
So quick! lol, Kool! Some parts didn't follow the timeline of KP (Ron lost all his Naco Royalties) but who cares? This was sweet and Iloved reading it! Well done, I hope you write more KP Fics later on, and update the current ones _
RyuOni1989 chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Omg omg omg omg! Koolio! Ron got his own supersuit!-Ha! Tricked ya, you thought I was going nuts over the proposal P Anyway, yeah, this chapter was great! I lurve reading Kim and Ron getting together (as in; engaged) in fanfics, woot woot! The only thing I could criticize is that it seemed to happen all too soon, but what do we care? It's christmas! The time of love and joy...Besides Valentine's Day, of course. lol
RyuOni1989 chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
Wow, that jeweler was quite nice wasn't he? I kept expecting Drakken to take the mask off and announce something like "With this ring it'll-" Blah blah blah, lol. Anyway, Ron's gonna propose? Omg. Kool _
RyuOni1989 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
The Last Line; I think that applies for all girls, doesn't it? lol. Cool opening chapter! Kept as much with the style of language used in KP, I like it _ Gonna read next chapter now _
Aero Tendo chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
Top credits to you and Dragonmaster4381 for putting out a TOP notch story.

While it was only 4 chapters, it was very, very good!

If this is the kind of stuff we can expect when you two work together, then you both should do it again! :)

This final chapter was for the lack of a better word, PERFECT!

I couldn't have thought of a better way for Jon and Mim to be at peace. The spirits watching, and the way the stuff appeared, was just perfect.

May Kim and Ron, the next generation always be blessed and that Mim and Jon always be the thankful guardian angels for them. :)

I liked the Christmas songs at the beginning for each chapter too.

While Kim was Christian and Ron was Jewish, I really think that Ron and Kim can combine their religions and make it work or at the very least, Ron will go Christian because of the special meaning that Christmas has to him and Kim. :)

Definitely one of my fav Christmas stories to date! :)
Aero Tendo chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Just when I thought this story was done... you go and write the question popping!

It was very wonderfully done and under the mistletoe no less! :)

I liked how for a change, Kim was the clueless one and everyone else knew.

Ron's words and actions were perfect!

I got very much into this chapter and was crying happily that so much that I think I used half the tissue box! :)

As for the super suit, all I can say is... about time! While Ron was never very good with Wade's gadgets, I think he earned the suit and will put it to good use as the husband and partner of Kim in their saving the world missions.

I can only wonder what Drakken and Shego will say when they find out... along with the rest of the villain community. Probably say "About time" too.

Ron and Kim's father conversation was a very nice touch too and good way to end this chapter. :)

This story goes to my favs list!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
Good story, are you going to post a sequel? Also, one thing I think you overlooked, Ron and his family were Jewish in the catoon
conan98002 chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
that was good
DimitrisDuchess chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
AW! how sweet! I loved it! Keep going!
JPMod chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
Nice fluffy, sappy Christmas story. I like it! Great to see Ron have the courage to propose in sucha holiday, romantic setting. Great job! :)
Robert J. Byrd chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
QUICK! Take this fan fiction off of this website, so you can sell it to Disney. SERIOUSLY! E-mail this or send it in some way to the Disney Channel staff of Kim Possible. You can find the certain addresses of different Disney Company areas on

They'll be glad to use this to make a script, especially after Disney renewed the show for another season :) !
conan98002 chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
can you say soulmates? great fic fluff of the highest caliber
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
Great work, is this the end, or is there more?
Aero Tendo chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
What a terrific story!

I loved every moment in it!

When it came to Jon and Mim, I felt like crying because that's when I realized that Ron was getting more than a super-huge bargin on some stuff!

Jon as Ron and Mim as Kim were getting a second chance, a generation later! That's the sign of true love and true soul mates, for once they find each other, they never let go.

The fact that it was during Christmas made it all the more special! :)

The Christmas songs were a nice touch too!

I hope you'll consider writing another Christmas story as this one was VERY good! :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »