Reviews for Confusion over Tea and Ice
palmtreehead chapter 15 . 10/1
I really loved the description of Hinata as like the moon because you can only see her true beauty when it’s dark and that’s when she also shows her strength. Fantastic imagery and fits so well. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 14 . 7/9/2018
Kill yourself, delusional virgin.
Maya-Hime chapter 15 . 7/20/2017
Pinay ka ba? Haha. I love your story!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/23/2017
Love it!
Ol chapter 15 . 3/9/2017
Omg omg the ending ! Omg ! Kawaiiiiiiiiii !
Usa-chan chapter 15 . 2/18/2017
God! This chapie is life!
Usa-chan chapter 13 . 2/18/2017
Shino is so COOL!
Dandylandy chapter 15 . 10/28/2016
Hilarious, cute and just (gah), for obvious reasons I don't ship Sakura and Lee.(but I digress considering the manga wasn't finished back when you wrote this). A bit too much with sasuke kissing Lee and all (blegh) but still, I loved your writing style and you are legit one of the most hilarious authors I know.
guest chapter 15 . 2/11/2016
i looove love love this!
ZirconK chapter 15 . 10/31/2015
Amazing story. Fun and all. Couldn't stop laughing at some point.
anusha chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
This entire fic was HA-LARIOUS... I had a great time reading it..i was cracking up at several points , my family thought I was going crazy :D loved it.. U r awesome.
Yuuki chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
Naruto could hear Shino's silence...That made me laugh so hard!
Kishka101011 chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
That. Was. Amazing! I love how you brought the humor into the romance and your writing style. Excellent work of kawaii art if i may say myself. Keep up the awesomeness!
Sk3lingt0n chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
I must say, this was FAR more than i originally expected. This story was flawless...and i say FLAWLESS.

I expected something completely different, with the main focus being the Naruhina part, but you threw in so much more (Especially the humor) Once i finished the first couple chapters, i couldn't stop reading even if i wanted to!

At some parts it was a bit slow perhaps, but every chapter was so worth reading! The humor made me laugh more than i care to admit, and the romance spiced everything up oh so nicely! The way you ended certain chapters with cliffhangers made me want to read the following ones instantly!

I was shocked how well you portrayed each character (Except Sasuke, but i do like this version of him more so its okay lol) The amount of detail describing the scenes was stunning and the metaphors you used were drop dead hilarious at some parts!

Honestly, i had a blast reading this! I couldn't help but read it all in one sitting, its already past 2:30am at the time of writing this review, and i still want more! (Even though I'm supposed to wake up early, but at this point i honestly don't care xD)

I'm kinda sad it ended, a part of me likes the way everything finished so nicely, the ending was well made, the final chapter is perhaps the most emotionally driven one, all in all i really like the ending! But another part of me wants another 15 chapters of this! I got no idea if reading this will make me sleep like a baby tonight or keep me wide awake wishing for more xD

I usually like throwing in some constructive criticism with every review i make, but in this case I'm at a loss for words. I simply have nothing negative to say about this, except some grammar mistakes here and there, but honestly i don't mind at all (English isn't my native language either so i tend to tolerate such things) Ignoring those negligible mistakes, your writing style has got to be the best one i've seen so far!

I have a feeling like I'm complimenting you a bit too much, but since this is such a great work of fiction i genuinely think you deserve it! :D

I hope you really enjoy writing and continue doing it! May God bless you!
nafia chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
it was good. Had a nice time reading it. thanx