Reviews for Trying Out Life
MaDShiPPA chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CONTINUE THIS STORY! I LOVE JELLIE!
lilfiftyfour chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Hi,

I just finished reading " A life worth Living" the one with Kevin and Beth from JOA. I really liked it! My compliments...I was actually wondering though if you could finish this story cuz i'm really interested in it...

Thnx!
Penelope Tweed chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
this is definitely good, it's nice to see a Jimmy-based Jimmy/Ellie story. i hope that one day you will update it, it has so much potential in what could be done and how his relationship with Ellie and others could evolve.
Sara chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
OMG, you are such an amazing writer. I love how you get into the characters. Jimmy is a hard one too. And you did it so well. I've read a lot if fics where he gets down on himself and cries and stuff like that but they were all just so unreal. The way you built up to it and everything made me feel like I was there. Like I was watching it on TV even. I just found your fic and even though you haven't updated in quite a while I really hope that you plan to. I also wanted to say that your story is good enough for me to leave a review which doesn't happen all that often. If it doesn't grab me, I don't bother. But this grabbed me. Anyways, I guess I'll leave you with that the only other thing I can suggest is maybe reread a couple more times. or even have someone else read it before you post. A few places were a tad awkward. But all in all it was enjoyable to read. BTW, if you need someone one to read this or any other story for you and give feedback, I'd be happy to. Just send me an e-mail or a message or something.

Sara
Tearful Sins chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
Hey i know you havent written in a while but this story has major potential i'd love it if you wrote more and i'll make more reviews anyway I love the jimmy ellie thing you should have them kiss next chapter if you write one
liz-antoinette chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
please continue this is good
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Wow, I must say you did 'Jimmy' and the show justice my friend lol. I really liked this, I am surprised you found the show only a few days ago, you sound like you've been watching the show since the beginning lol. Well, kudos to you. You did a very good job.
jenyfer chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
omg.. i love this story.. it so well written and eveything.. i loved it.. please keep on writeing more.
UniqueRebelWriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, Amazing... *takes breath*

lol It's really really good! Keep goin! You rock
harroc83 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This was awesome, I totally mean that, I wish they would have added a scene like that. Its a half hour show so I get why they didn't but this is beyond amazing. Anyway great job cant wait 4 more. Peace