Reviews for Ocean Eyes
CREEEEEEEEED chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
Amazing stuff, I can't w8 fir chapter 3.
Pachoin chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Uwaaa! w I LOVE this! I hope you continue this SOO! It's really good and I love you writing story! Can't wait! :3
Ria chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
So, I'm in LOVE with how you write the story so far and am DYING when I finished the second chapter! It's just so CUTE!uwu

I'm sad to see this has been touched since 2006. This could have been a beautiful thing.;w;
Dian chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
This is way too cute, and I died after chapter two! Cliffhanger! Amazing work. Looking forward to nwxt chapter!:3
vanillavillian101 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Awww, is Zack gonna come up and beat the shit out of Leon for stealing his baby-Cloudykins-lil' Bro figure's pearl? haha, that would be sooo funny! Great job please update the next chapter soon!
Fireotaku18 chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
More Chapters please?
Superfan8 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Wha? It's already over? I was really looking forward to se what was going to happen.

I hope you haven't abandoned this story. Please continue!
Superfan8 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I really wonder what Cloud's gonna do now. Will Ursula be in this story and 'help' him, or is there something new power like the pearls.
bbb136 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
You're such a talented writer, please find the time/inspiration/motivation to finish this?
Katana Black chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Ooh, I like this story! I'm always looking for good merfolk fics, and it seems I've found a great one in yours!
TeukieWookie chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Why oh why havent you finished this?~fuming with anger~ I love how Cloud actually NEEDS Leon to go back home...I really hope though, that Kumo wont come back. I do like him, but if he came back...everyone would know that Cloud was lying about everything, they might feel hurt or start to hate hime...and if leon did ANY of those two things, I would CRY with Cloud!~hugs him~ My little Merman!

-Momentai-
DarkSapphireXx chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Oh please continue this story! It's too cute :)

It'd be cool if we also got a peak at how things are going on with ariel, zack and seph without cloud around.
dragonlilly1993 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT ABANDON THIS STORY! ITS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!
Cleonhart chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
HOLY CRAP, bring Roxas in! Im not kidding DO IT XD*clutches onto Roxas and Cloud plushie* anyways awesome story so far so please update son :3
Dragi chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
oh i love this story even thought its not completed yet lol, hope you will update it someday :) cloud as a merboy is cute :) wonder what zack or sephiroth will do when they find out where cloud is, or what triton and ariel will do when they find out lol. wonder if cloud will be able to get his pearl back fast or will it take long time lol. and will he turn into merboy if he thouch water ? that might make his task of hiding his identity harder lol. specal if it rains lol and scientest made me think of hojo lol. gues cloud has a hard task infront of him as a merboy :) looking forward to when you will update this story :)