Reviews for Beyond Forever
this was awsome

it there gonna b more

or is a one shot ?
Luna Seine Louve chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
lmaoo i dnt kno bout anybody else...but i'da been confused as hell with him speakin in riddles like tht tha whole

i like it !
Akito17 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Wow. I just got into Yugioh literally a few days ago (I know, I'm behind the times) and I already like Marik. I don't know much about him, but I know enough to say that this was exceptional! I loved each and every word of it! The whole thing was like candy for my brain. _ I loved it! Now, I just need to actually get to him in the manga to know why in the world he turned evil. _ (Reading the manga now, might go for the anime later).

Again, I loved this!

zombiekon chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
i really liked this
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
beautifully done bronzeshipping
Ikustizen chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
:( I like it better when Marik is there with Malik after sex, but I guess I have to expand my horizons.

:) Did you notice that the only flame you've had is from someone who reviewed anonymously?

Anyways, I like bronzeshipping a lot! You make sure to write more and everything will be alright.

Have a nice day!

Dorie Kaiba chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
You have the most amazing way with words. It did sound like Yami-no-Marik was speaking of a phrophecy that was coming to pass. It sounded a lot better than his usual speeches. And although you may have drifted a bit from the ship it is your right as author to write what you please, because no fanfic is really ever 100% canon. That I suspect is why it is called a fanfic.
Citizen-Kaine chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Loved it.

It's rendered me speachless.

That was just... wow

Very good, I look forword to more stories from you.

WendigoHanni chapter 1 . 12/24/2006