Reviews for Swan
***Pyrane***
lovemusicissa chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
I love it!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
No flaming here! Great story, I love the idea of Lucius falling for Harry in the moment of truth.
crestedfrogchicken chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Oh. Oh, wow. This is good. Very very good, in an angsty, dark, slightly less-than sane way. But definitely very good.
Safiiri chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
I really enjoyed the story, looking forward to the sequel :)
Angelic Abomination chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
I found this last night and it captivated me instantly. To review from the first chap was impossible and I wanted more. I still do. It was how I always thought their union to be. Lucieus is very much the snake but then again snakes crave heat and Harry is all heat and passion. At least that is how I see him. See them. So I Love this and want perhaps for Harry to save Him. For them to turn their backs on the lies and the false friends families and leave together. Be it in life or death. Everyone should see what their meddling and manipulation has created.

Something beautiful.
FictionFail chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
You've changed my reservations on stories that are -this- short, with this -many- chapters. This is the first one I've read of the sort that I ended up enjoying. Great writing.
Booker10 chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
love it:)) i loved how sensual it was without going overboard on all the descriptions
Shlebs18 chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
I fricken love this story! You wrote it amazing. I'm glad Lucius decided to save Harry :) Amazing story thank you!
violetkisses chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
awwww, i love it.
violetkisses chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
wow, awesome! so beautiful.
ThEcAtIsMyShRiNk chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
WOW

this is such a great story

you really got into my head with this

thank you for writing it!
Milady JxL chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
okay I know i'm only up to chapter 3...but this is one of the best fics I've ever read. It's smut...but it's so... emotional. It's so broken and twisted. All in all beautifully written.

One problem..you keep switching from calling Harry "him" to "you". Other than that...beautiful. So very beautiful
Minorniel chapter 9 . 8/1/2010