Reviews for Stranded
juliet164 chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Great Mckay story. Favourite character
msdarque chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
I totally love the story. Excellent McKay whump!

Lots of stars!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 11/7/2006
Nice ending. Good story.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
And they're off to save the day :) Great chapter.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
I miss my cat.

Hee that would be one of my last thoughts, too. My cat...Of course, I'd be thinking "did I feed the cat?".
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
Great chapter...I've still got on my 'poor Rodney face'.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
Ronon had a plan! Go Ronon :)

Great chapter!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Poor Rodney :)...I'm sick though, cause him being injured makes me squee inside...sicksicksick...

Anyhow, great chapter.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
Eep! I'm excited now. I'm off to the next chapter :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Hee, that was great! I'll have to read the rest of this story-I'm sure it will prove to be extremely entertaining.
Hettie chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
I love this story. You write such good stories. Thank you so much for sharing your gift.
imskysmom chapter 8 . 1/26/2006
M, a highly tasty chunk o'whump! And my favorite, McKay whump! Really enjoyed this - thank you for the time and effort and work you did on this! I really enjoyed hearing Rodney's inner thoughts, I think you've got his internal dialogue down very well.
Shakia chapter 8 . 1/7/2006
I love this! XD Especially the last line, totally awesome x3 *adds to favorites*
krysalys chapter 8 . 12/16/2005
Heh. Wonderful job. And a side of Rodney that he doesn't acknowledge as much as he should... his strong side. The side of him that can fend for himself when he has to; the side of him that causes him to step between a friend and a cocked gun; the side of him that dirves his body beyond exhaustion to try to save an entire city from thousands of invading aliens...

Yeah, we get the picture. But does Rodney? ;) He damned well shoudl by now. *BG*

Excellent writing, and you captured the characters so clearly.

-}-

Krys
Mercury's Winter chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Wow, what an awesome first chapter! Off with a bang! Loved the last paragraph hehehe reading on!