Reviews for A Walk in the Park
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I liked this. It is well written and a fun read.
Xia chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I really enjoyed this story! I hope that you will write another passage soon!
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I think that this was very well written! You did great!
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I really enjoyed this. It's so true that as we grow up we forget to imagine. Your visualisation was beautiful, I could see the park she was sitting in, and Neverland after that. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
You thought the song was crap? I thought it was really good! (For a whimsical little song.) And the story was better than most I've read on here. So keep it up! I'm going to check out your other stories right now.
Meredith A. Jones chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Hah - you remind me of myself...which isn't a good thing, but you do. This story is really very good.

The one thing I noticed and the one thing that bothered me a lot (but i've been doing hardcore studying of JMB for a year now and now all of the ups and downs - i dismissed caring about your mistake when i found out that you've only just seen the movie) is that he's Scottish, therefore he can't have a British accent...he had a Scottish accent. No worries, though. One little thing.

I really liked your imagery, and I liked the song too. Your ideas were wonderful..and your general plot idea was very good. I like the idea of him just meeting someone and teaching them to believe. I like to illustrate his life (I've been writing flashbacks into my own story, to his childhood, to write out certain situations of his I learned about that I found interesting) and he did do this frequently - he did so with Peter Pan. In a few hours, he got many others believing. It's a beautiful thing.

Feel free to PM or email or instant message me, I love hearing from other writers. And I do have a lot of stuff posted in the Finding Neverland category, if you want to read anything. Let's see...the poem's good, the 1 chapter story's good, (when I say good, I mean i give you permission to read it. Everything I write is crap, but if it's good to read, it's not total crap.) the 18 chapter Playwright's good..been revising it (no changes have been posted yet though)..and the sequel to that's good to read. So, I mean, if you like some of the short stuff and want to become part of my little Playwright cult that has somehow started, please do get yourself involved in that haha. I have an email mailing list to email updates to readers, and a forum on and everything..it's fun times. Plus, you become my friend, which is even more fun.

I hope this was a useful review and that you liked it in some way. I have to go finish up an essay for English fast, and then I have to work on chapter seven of my own story! I read anything new in this category usually the day it's posted, so I was interested.

Again, very very good stuff you got here. If you do want it better, do work to get it better. At least you're not editing 18 chapters of writing that are so crammed with stuff that it's hard to edit. (wink)

See ya round!