Reviews for Simple Designs
jenefaner chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Ohh, this looks like it will be good. Cannot wait for you to come back and work on your fics!
vingirl89 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
ok so this is awsome and i dont know if you plan to continue it or not but i think you really should
Sarra chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
hey

this is a great story and i really hope u continue it so it is more than a one off. i would love 2 c the memory of other keeping each of them alive, knowing they can c the other soon. keep on going, woohoo.
lamyka chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
well this should be interesting... i'm looking forward to read a fresh story!

good luck hun :-D

lamyka
bima chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Hehe added to story alert list.

B
d chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Very good start. I always thought you were an excellent writer. Glad to see you are back at it.
shamrock920 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Way to write one of the most enticing starts to a story and keep me hanging here, pissed off as hell that the page down button refuses to bring the page down to see more story. This can only mean one thing: More story.

And soon.

...please.

But really, great story, I love the layout for the plot, and even ignoring the fabulous part of Jack appearing to talk to Riddick, just how you've got him portrayed, the military portrayed, tis all very good. I like it a lot. Keep it going.
njrd chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Glad you're back, lol. I liked your stories. I think I'm the first one here reviewing, je, je. So far I like it. I wonder where are you heading with this one. many, many possibilities. Keep it up, honey.

njrd