Reviews for Ceremonial
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
I love the idea of Aragorn having some token to remind him of home.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
amazing
Louiseoblique chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Very good and very enjoyable. :)
gginsc chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Lovely story! I am glad he got it back.
Elflingimp chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
That is the most wonderful and moving story I have read in a long time,it moved my heart.
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
This was... wonderful Another stirring tale of friendship from one blessed by the Valar, blessed even by Eru himself. I'm guessing yours follows the book. So Estel wore two tokens that gave him hope, the Ithilvir of Legolas Greenleaf and the Elessar brooch of Arwen Undomiel. I really loved this. May I have permission to call you mellon-nin?

May the blessings of the Valar be with you,

Andune Narmolanya.
Merenwen 'Aldalas' Silverleaf chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
What a jewel of a story. Beautifully scripted and amazing to read! I LOVED it! All the humor and the tears, angsty and heartfelt emotion with nothing overdone. Wonderful work mellon! *claps happily*

Aldalas
tmelange chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Excellent. Kudos.
lauren hedgehog chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
aw... I really liked this. It was angsty and sweet without being too fluffy :-)
Glorfirien chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
(Alright review take two. I was almost finished and the darn thing blanked!)

*blushes* I squee'd. I'm secure enough in my immaturity to admit it. As well as the fact that I did it in the presence of witnesses. Though, in my defense, my roommates are accustomed to my various outcries, giggles, snorts, chortles, chuckles, brays, et al. which are the cause of my fanfiction-mania.

I enjoyed reading your take and the idea of this ethereal and lovely ceremony.

Thank you for the Glorfindel/Erestor moments, I especially liked the fact that they would risk Elrond's ire for Estel.

I was disappointed by the lack of Elrond. I wanted to see Estel get his blessing, if not his understanding. though maybe you wanted to focus on Legolas and the others?

Very vibrant descriptions. I love the idea of the Ithilvir and wonder why Aragorn would ever take it off. Very imaginative and whimsical, especially how the Ithilvir made its way back to him.

Yes, I really want to pound that jerk Dolir. What's his excuse? Previously cemented jealousy of Aragorn's competence? Boy will be boys, people will be people and they can be...well the correct term is not fit to be written.

As for myself, while I don't believe that the newsletter would arrive in enough time to announce the monthly initiates of elvellyn (hope I conjugated that correctly), and while very romantic and touching the idea of a token like the Ithilvir, sadly, never crossed my mind. I always had the idea of a sort of change in the countenance of a person, in their aura if you will, that allowed someone to see that they were beloved by the eldar.

Still, I understand where Aragorn was coming from as well as Elrond's side. Eek! I'm rambling.

Thank you, very much for this. It really made my day. (Finals were killer!)

I remain and await another masterpiece,

Glorfirien
Apsenniel chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Wow! Beautiful story...it made me laugh (Erestor as a "palace revolutionary") and cry (Aragorn's tears at the loss of the Ithilvir). Your Elvellon ceremony was beautiful...wish I was there! Brilliant...
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
This story is really a jewel and I'm so glad that you wrote it. I'll put it in my c2 community ("Bonds of Friendship") right away. I can only repeat that I LOVE this story! :)

Almut
SmileyHalo chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
What a nice story! Your descriptive work was lovely, well thought out and well detailed. Nice to see the strong bond between Aragorn and Legolas again, you portray that very well in your stories. Keep up the good work and in the meantime I will be checking out Buried part three!

V :)
Deana chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Great story! I voted for this one! ;)
seeing-spots chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
I love this story! It is so beautiful I really don't have the words to express my feelings. The ending was powerful. Thank you for sharing!