Reviews for Hunter's Moon
portkeytoreality chapter 6 . 5/21
GOOD GOOD GOOD

I'm sorry that's all I can say in response to that emotional roller coaster
AmberRiver02 chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
Beautiful story it touched my heart, especially the last few chapters. :) The last chapter on the festival was very memorable and significant to me! (as well as the elves and Aragorn, I am sure :))
AmberRiver02 chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
Oh my...the fight scene was so horrible and suspenseful, yet so deadly and impactful, it made me catch my breath every few seconds. You are a great writer :) Poor Legolas I hope he survives!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
Aragorn shoulda pulled his knife and hit the carotid artery as soon as he got over the collision daze... he WAS on the bears back then right?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
to. answer the a/n at the end... NOPE!
pinksugarrush chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
This was very interesting read. I enjoyed it from start to finish! The idea of Legolas being caught in bottom cave with a broken leg and an evil bear must have been horrifying for him. Thank god Aragorn was there to save him!

Awww, and, of course, THranduil to the rescue. Hehehe.
Stormcutter684 chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
Aaah, a lovely story! That rabid bear scared even me, your description of it was detailed and made shivers go down my spine. As if normal bears weren't enough - but EVIL CORRUPTED bears?
Wow. Crazy.
Glad Legolas and Estel are okay! They got to celebrate or mourn or whatever they did for that celebration, Hunters Moon!
Well written. Keep shining! ;)
MidnightxRain chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I have read your stories under a different name but I have created this account to go with my youtube channel incase I make any fanfic trailers lol. I remembered some of my fav lord of the rings stories after watching the hobbit again the other day...glad I found your stories again
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
not a cliffie just a steep slope with not discernable bottom
Great story love it!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
cool
Beukie chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I think it's a bit of a cliffie:) and I'm glad I read this story when it was already finished.:)
But it's a really good one.:D
kyuubecky chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
shaking and shuddering...the bear freaked me out! ughgghghhghghghg...ugghghguughghghgg! CREEPY! fka;dlkgnaldgaj spasms of nervousness
kyuubecky chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! this has freaked me out for the night! whimpers
babschi chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hi !

I think, I've just read all of your stories and I like them all very much. You are very good at describing feelings and I just love the way you have with words. You are one of my favourite writers and I want to thank you! Please write more and don't you ever dare stop! :-)
CosmicEssence chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
oh liked this one. It had all the right buttons, with a little mystery, elves, friendship and danger and just everyone in it. Ah not sure what to say really except that it was very good.