Reviews for Halo 3: Collapse
Guest chapter 21 . 10/7/2012
A few things: The Ark is in, in fact, a station three radii outside the galaxy, several times larger than earth.
Also, the Sangheili homeworld is actually canonically called Sanghelios.
Something else is that the city of High Charity has a population of billions, if not trillions.
As well, the city of New Mombasa was the site of the excavation of the portal artifact.

I'm just pointing out the clashes with canon here, the rest of the story is great.
jammyjam chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
Kaskrin or whatever is a traitor. giving classified intel to the elites. like america selling top secret stuff to Israel
Ragecandy chapter 22 . 3/24/2012
This was always really good, I hope you'll finish it
Neodammarung the Destroyer chapter 22 . 8/1/2011
It's been untold millenia since we heard even a peep from you...have you abandoned this awesome story? Your fans need you...
Ecomadness chapter 22 . 7/8/2011
Awesome story absoluty awesome can't wait to read more hope to god u update soon.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 22 . 6/4/2011
since your last update, i have been waiting for some free time to reread everything. and now that i have, i cant wait to see what will happen later on. i absolutely love how you incorporated the ILB characters into the story. i really hope to be able to see Jan later on in the story doing some badass stuff. will the next chapter be anytime soon? shits starting to go down. this shit is sooo cash.
Unknown chapter 22 . 5/18/2011
Nooooo! Where's the rest?
Hijokugei chapter 22 . 1/1/2011
Un. HO. LY. FUCK.

I mentioned earlier that you are an amazing story teller.

I am now saying it again: YOU ARE AN AMAZING STORY TELLER. I was riveted for the entirety of the story and you MUST continue writing it. That was literally the most beautiful piece of fanfiction I have read in the last four years.
Hijokugei chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
SHIT.

Dude, I haven't reviewed until now mostly because you are a fucking master at this. I have died three times and blown up enough Brutes to last an entire Halo 3 campaign session and you're not even CLOSE to being done. You, sir, as a stunning artist and if ANYBODY or ANYTHING conspires against this claim, know that they are horribly, horribly wrong.
Halcyon5 chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
Unfortunately, I won't be able to finish this tonight, as school is rearing it's ugly head tomorrow morning, but rest assured I will try soon. Writing of this quality should not be ignored.
coop97 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
This story is great! Very well wriiten,in fact, better written than others [is that grammar correct?]. keep it up
Neodammarung chapter 22 . 11/14/2010
Glorious. awesome. Bring it ONNNNNN!

Excellent Reference to Durandal and if the masses are told of the destruction of the Grunt homeworld, both on Tterrab and on Earth what will happen. Bring on the next Chapter. Your logic with the network crystals was awesome too. I cannot stress the awesomness of this chapter. If given the chance, I would humbly scrub your floors just to sit at the feet of your excellence and learn to write as you do.
dragonshina chapter 22 . 11/14/2010
AWESOME! The fighting will start again! The fate of the galaxy in the balance at stake!

Man... keep it up!
dragonshina chapter 21 . 9/29/2010
This is such a great story! I hope to see more of it again.
Peaslums chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
Seriously? A direct Serenity quote? It was great in the movie, but utterly fails in your story. A few crippled vessels does not equal the sheer insanity of all the Reaver ships. Horrible insult to one of my favorite quotes of all time.