Reviews for Of Sense and Education
Rania chapter 1 . 2/28
Beautiful history! Thanks for sharing!
Stevie K chapter 20 . 9/29/2016
I'm so happy for having read this
Lucy Gaol chapter 17 . 9/25/2016
You should use sewing here, not sowing

"being told." my sowing was put aside, it made my headache anyway, "Why were you and Hetty discussing "
Lucy Gaol chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
You repeat another section here,

That was it, conducted in a most businesslike manner and for many days that was the last we saw of him.
Lucy Gaol chapter 13 . 9/25/2016
Was this the same sort of baseball played in America? I thought they didn't play that in England.
Lucy Gaol chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
FYI you repeat this paragraph in the paragraph above it,

So yes, I do feel that I owe Rachel something. I have deprived her of loving parents and a normal life where she will not be burdened with the label of a bastard because one day people will know it and I feel that I have to show her some care even if it does not make up for my past errors."
Lucy Gaol chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
"The girls needed to learn music, geography, history, the modern languages, sowing, a little accounting, drawing if I could."

I think you mean sewing
TheMoSenOne chapter 5 . 9/21/2016
she couldn't have played a septet it's for 7 instruments
watch out for modernisations and punctuation
fab story, fab vocab, fab pace and observations :) ooh almacks snazzy
TheMoSenOne chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
does lizzy not know about georgie and wickham here?
TheMoSenOne chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
i haven't read this yet but i just went back and realised it was greek and latin she could read kill me now i'm so sorry in that case I have no complaints with this story!
TheMoSenOne chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
WOMEN COULD READ! great story otherwise though
kalizivis chapter 20 . 6/13/2016
Great story!
kalizivis chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
So intrigued. ...I would never stay. I'm assuming in this story darcy doesn't leave the letter explaining Jane and Wickham.
Malzkenobi chapter 20 . 11/10/2015
What a lovely story!
Colleen chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
Wonderful tale! Should be published.