Reviews for Of Sense and Education
kalizivis chapter 20 . 6/13
Great story!
kalizivis chapter 2 . 6/12
So intrigued. ...I would never stay. I'm assuming in this story darcy doesn't leave the letter explaining Jane and Wickham.
Malzkenobi chapter 20 . 11/10/2015
What a lovely story!
Colleen chapter 20 . 10/26/2015
Wonderful tale! Should be published.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Mrs Gardner had her five thousand pounds still and it should have netted them two hundred and fifty pounds in interest which would have been more than enough split between Jane and Elizabeth so why is she working and a governess?
Motherof8 chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
Good story and writing. Thanks for it.
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 7/9/2015
Finally, about time.
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
Still don't know why he married lady Arabella?
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
She should leave.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Good chapter
Dimac99 chapter 20 . 3/17/2015
Very enjoyable story. I did wonder how you would bump off Lady Arabella - I assumed childbirth, so consumption made a nice change ;-)
lectorrima chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
Thank you for sharing this fanfiction. This story is absolutely amazing. I've been reading this all the afternoon and I couldn't stop crying while reading it. At first, the narration at the first person surprised me, for Jane Austen writes at the third person, but it was an original idea and you write masterfully.
Hayden Avery chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
Well done
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Sounds interesting so far!
Halo221 chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
An engaging story and I thank you for sharing.

That said, I feel this story would have been greatly improved by the use of a beta or editor. There are numerous errors, large and small, throughout the entire story that detract in significant ways from the story and reader experience. There are also quite a few moments that are out of character, anachronistic, or do not feel quite properly fit into the story. I realize this story was written over a long period of time, but if you ever come back to it, I'd strongly encourage you to seek an objective eye to help you edit.