Reviews for Of Sense and Education
Motherof8 chapter 20 . 7/9
Good story and writing. Thanks for it.
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 7/9
Finally, about time.
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 7/8
Still don't know why he married lady Arabella?
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 7/8
She should leave.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 7/8
Good chapter
Dimac99 chapter 20 . 3/17
Very enjoyable story. I did wonder how you would bump off Lady Arabella - I assumed childbirth, so consumption made a nice change ;-)
lectorrima chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
Thank you for sharing this fanfiction. This story is absolutely amazing. I've been reading this all the afternoon and I couldn't stop crying while reading it. At first, the narration at the first person surprised me, for Jane Austen writes at the third person, but it was an original idea and you write masterfully.
Hayden Avery chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
Well done
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Sounds interesting so far!
Halo221 chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
An engaging story and I thank you for sharing.

That said, I feel this story would have been greatly improved by the use of a beta or editor. There are numerous errors, large and small, throughout the entire story that detract in significant ways from the story and reader experience. There are also quite a few moments that are out of character, anachronistic, or do not feel quite properly fit into the story. I realize this story was written over a long period of time, but if you ever come back to it, I'd strongly encourage you to seek an objective eye to help you edit.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
Lovely. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)
FinnMac chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
Well done. Thank you for sharing your story.
FinnMac chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
At last!
FinnMac chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
So their high regard for each other is obvious. Just not to each other. Rats.
FinnMac chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
Lord Tyndale is a small, bitter man to trifle with their lives to salve his ego. Badly done.