Reviews for Possession

Read it. Liked it.

Great job! Thank You.

Cat
Zadrak chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
One word for the exorcism part: powerful!

Nice writing, thanks for posting!

xZx
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
how sweet! i liked it!
Saphire Ravven8 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
oh, tahnk God, i thought this was another character death fic. Dean Death Me Crying. Season finale? I cried, alot. The poor pretty Impala, with the poor, pretty Wincheseters. This was very well written, a bit confusing in the beginning, but I'm wicked glad it didn't end with Dean dying. Yay.
mysterious.brunette101 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I loved this one too.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
wow that was so cool

it was very short but you got everything in there great work i loved the story!
Scarlett.Cupcake chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
WONDERFUL One-shot! I really enjoyed it! Thanks. :)
Jellicle chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Wonderful piece! Broken Sammy and heroic Dean were amazing.

Will you turn this into a series?

Great job.
Aira Silver chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I like it. It was weird at first since I thought Sam would have done the exchange but then I got into it. Great job at showing the story and the bond between the two of them.
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Great, excellent, amazing, and about 47 other such compliments! Yay! ...Do you have any more Supernatural fics? *hopes and goes to check it out*
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This was amazing! I thought you were going to kill them both off from the summary you had, but that was a great ending! Hope to see more from you soon.

Cube
after-midnight4 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Loved this story...short but sweet. great job! You described it very well, I could picture everything that was going on. Also, the characters were believable. Excellent work...should we be expecting another chapter? (cause that would be great)
supernaturalfan0718 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
this is really good! please please please update soon
Nathy1000000 chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
I loved it, very good portrayal of the brother's feelings and thoughts...and a little scary too. Amazing! Again, is wonderful how you can write so many great stories and say so much with a few words.