Reviews for These Things We Do
mirandakane89 chapter 11 . 10/8/2012
I think there is hope for them too.
mirandakane89 chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Aww glad Louis took it well and I wonder who grabbed her.
mirandakane89 chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Uh oh I think Steve may have figured it out.
mirandakane89 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
I am hoping it is Ren she wakes up with.
mirandakane89 chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
I am shocked she said yes to Louis again.
mirandakane89 chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
I am glad Ren finally told someone but I hate that Tawny going to the dance with Louis seems to be causing so much problems.
mirandakane89 chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Aww poor Ren being jealous over her own brother.
mirandakane89 chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
I didn't think Ren was gonna show at first...and wow that kiss at the end.
mirandakane89 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Their argument made me sad. Also I could so see her retaking the SAT after getting 1,500 on it.
mirandakane89 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Aww poor Ren not being sure if she is in love yet because she has never been in love before.
mirandakane89 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Aww the first chapter was def sweet and a good start. I used to watch this show but never really shipped Ren/Tawny. Though Ren did give me a closet lesbian vibe.
Zippy Saboteur chapter 22 . 2/25/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I like that it was in Tawny's point of view. A lot of stories that have this sort of coming out theme are usually in the point of view of the one who is most afraid of coming out, in this case Ren. This is the first I've stumbled upon where the point of view character was the one who wasn't afraid of coming out. The point of view of the other side, the partner who gets frustrated at the secrecy and other stuff. It was a nice change. Like I said I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for sharing it.
A Slayer chapter 22 . 10/3/2007
you are awesome dude, I have read your other stories so far and I like them all and I'll be looking forward to all your future stories, I would have liked to see this story in Ren's pov but I'm good with your others. _ it rocks
In-betweens chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Well at least one of them knows exactly what they feel for the other.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Well, Steve isn't the only person that has problems with these kinds of relationships. I wonder how long they've been 'together' and still haven't gone out on a date. I also hope that if Ren won't tell her father that she'll at least tell her mother sooner or later.