Reviews for First Greens
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
It is a HOPE-ful day that you were born Estel!
Hannon-le!
Tirnel chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
hmm..I liked it
Random Reader chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Hey,

Your story is excellent in character as well as plot. A great short story that made my day.

This definately needs more reviews... count this as 10 :)

Great job.. it really deserved to be among the top stories on Teitho...

Keep writing these...
Laerien chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
It is a shame that I am writing only your 5th review! This story deserves more!

I simply loved it. There is no other way to say it. Even though the idea itself is well-known (I mean this kind of stories, showing loneliness, plus some kind of celebration), this story was original.

The best thing in it was that we could truly see what does everyone think and do on this special day.

You did a wonderful job. Everyone was in character in the 'celebrations', and they were so different. Gilraen's was truly heartwrenching. #sniff#

It was lovely how you linked the plot lines. Aragorn singing the same thing, drinking tea (without honey :o( ), throwing ancorns etc. It was beautifully done. Nothing can stop me! I will put this on my favourite list! Keep the good work up!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Very good peace of writing - well done! I really enjoyed it. It's always nice to hear about Aragorn during his "Thorongil" days.

Lots of love,

Sarah x
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
YAY!

Oh, this story is really sweet. I completely enjoyed reading it. I almost cried at Gilraen's and Arwen's parts. ANd Legolas's was hilarious. Awesome!

I think this was a very cool idea- First Greens. ANd on his birthday! Very fantastic!

In conclusion, great story!

WoOt!
Black as the Shadows chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Now that is a very nice story indeed! I like the parts about the acorns! HA, HA, HA!
Marchwriter chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Lovely. Inspiring. I loved it!

(Espiecially of the thought of Legolas throwing acorns like an elfling and Aragorn dinking his lieutenant in the head.)

Brilliant!