Reviews for A Plain Morning
Aretina chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was beautiful. Oh my gosh. So perfect.

wow.

I need to find me a guy like that *sighs* ;)
Draygen chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
I honestly really really want to read more of this... is there any way that i could convince you to make this more than a one-shot? i mean it is so believable and you get into the story so well. i want to know what happens next already... agh! you're killing me and you're no where near me is that even possible. honestly though very nice job. i really enjoyed it!
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Definitely well-written. EXTREMELY well-written and believable. It's hard, though, to write an in-character Kel/Anyone story shorter than several chapters. It wasn't completely in-character, but it is a good story. Maybe it is just that it's in Neal's POV (oh, and I'm really glad that you addressed his stupid fantasy crushes instead of ignoring them) rather than Kel's and it doesn't have much dialog that makes me say that. I think that if it were stretched out rather than a one-shot it would make so much more sense. Great job, though.
music nerd chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
that's deep. you can be proud about that one. it's really good. i hope you're happy. im reviewing. see? a review. in a box. with my penname. ya. im trying to make you happy. with my review. you happy? you had better be. elsewise i will beat you over the head with a loaf of bread.(haha)

neal is the coolest. i love anyone with green eyes. or red hair, but that's beside the point.

good job!
kitty-moogles chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Very pretty, smooth piece. I really like the way you seem to have delved into Neal's mind and extracted everything, all written with beautiful, powerful words.

It's very realistic and I will definitely be checking out anything else you write/have written.

Well done!
Cried Nevermore chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This is really sweet, I like it
Black Emerald Dawn chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
This is really great!
Celebwen-76 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
*smile* Very nice indeed. Loved it!
blackcopper chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
i like it. there are hardly any neal/kel fics around anymore. this story made my day. ;D
Rhathymia chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
whoa... that was so cool! methinks you did a fabulous job with it!
Laurana Agarwaen chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
omgosh! aw this is SO SWEET! ek i loff it!
LadyKnightOfHollyrose chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
aw, this is so great! i love it! n_n
Kelly Masbolle chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
That was really good. Really nice, and really special. You really are a talented writer. Anyways, it was good.
Theodoras-Faith chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Jules! 'Tis Kay! Me miss you... Loverly story though. Do I sense a little insight on your part about it? E-mail me everything! Pweese? :P
Catri Howlman-Carthaki spy chapter 1 . 12/16/2005