Reviews for Curse of Fate
dragonfox123 chapter 3 . 12/4
Interesting
Jen75 chapter 25 . 11/26
I really enjoyed your story. Your writing is creative, original, well developed and flows well. I hope you are doing better and while I understand losing interest in a fandom, I'm sorry that this story won't be continued. Maybe one day you'll rediscover the joy in the HP fandom and will finish this story. Best wishes!
The arithmancer chapter 25 . 10/20
I know this is unfinished, but I just wanted to say - I hope you were able to solve your health problems, and I just read this in a day. Thank you!
sadiedickman13 chapter 1 . 10/5
Love this
LeilaHime desu chapter 25 . 9/7
It has been one of the best FF I read lately. Fantastic, original, I read it with pleasure :D action was not so obvious like in most of ff from Harry Potter, it was so well written I would like to read more! More HP/LM and possibly with Severus, it would be perfect :D but I understand the reason why you stopped writing and hope you are well just wanted you to know there is one more person who love your work
Yesss. I knew that McGonagall was going to come across every single first year Ravenclaw girl hugging Harry.

*Pauses for manical laughter*

She's probably thinking, 'Merlin I must retire before I witness a Potter Harem' lol.
jaron5 chapter 12 . 8/22
Hehe, that shimmering snake reminds me of Dory. Enthusiastic indeed.
Death the Girl 1107 chapter 25 . 8/20
It's so sad to hear that this isn't going to be continuing anytime soon... I honestly was loving this. I was so looking forward to more until I realised its already been 10 years... I wish I could have read more of this, it's so unique compared to other fanfics I've read and one of the only good Vampire fanfics left. Suffice it to say that I really enjoyed this. I can only hang on to the sliver of hope that this is continued at some point or adopted or rewritten, though that seems incredibly unlikely. Regardless, thank you for writing this great Fanfic!
MPPC chapter 25 . 8/12
After all these years ... Nellie is still my favorite part of one of my favorite stories.

Thank you so much for writing this and leaving it here to be enjoyed.
Azera-v chapter 25 . 8/8
Hope you figured out your health issues.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 25 . 5/31
Thought? What do you mean "thought"?! Voldy is finally thoroughly dead! The best that can be done is animating his corpse...which he doesn't have.
As to the rest...Mmmm interesting but confusing. Who the fuck is this supposed redhaired lady? And called "mistress" too? I'm assuming Dumbledore was the one being beaten and has been someone's puppet for most his life. Which means I'm unlikely to figure out who the culprit is as it's likely an OC if not some old magical name from history. Or if you got inspired to continue this a name from one of the newer Harry Potter world expansion movies. Regardless it was disheartening to see you state how unlikely you are to finish this. And I won't be expecting any answers to my questions either then. But I WILL go check to see if you wrote that crossover!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 24 . 5/31
Kinda confused over the part with Dumbledore and his...sister's (maybe not actually there) ghost? Like at 1st I thought it was Voldy's spirit/wraith that had somehow managed not allow keep existing but to get in Hogwarts with the balls to try to possess Dumbles. Now I'm thinking he may have lost his shit with the stunt he tried to pull the next day that was so out of character and clearly infringing on the rights of the students in some areas to the point of bordering on illegal and immoral. Is he really haunted by his sister's ghost tho? I don't much like how Lucius and Harry are already advancing to kisses and light groping when they both agreed and honestly didn't want to do anything with Harry being physically young. The ending part of this chapter was simply great. Unity, extra classes, George and Fred meeting the 2 remaining Mauruders. Wonderful. Does Sirius and Remus know why the twins worship them?
Next chapter is the last updated and I shall read it in excitement over what happens next and sadness that there isn't more after it...yet. Hopefully.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 18 . 5/30
*applauds in semi-concern*
I'm sure I'll be sad when the chapters for this runs out.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 5/30
Ok so...this whole thing has been full of amusing things but Lucius' line and then the button he got was hilarious!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 5/30
This is a very hasty plan. Ppl are going to know something's up with known Death Eaters gone from prison and Sirius' innocence is unlikely to get proven now. And that is the opposite of what Harry said he wanted. Why didn't he plan this better so that their breakout is largely unknown or have dublicates of the people to give them false belief that they didn't leave it or were recaptured? Or is he gonna magic up some body double corpses so that the ones he frees can hide better?
3,615 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »