Reviews for Curse of Fate
gemini shawty chapter 25 . 6/14
i really enjoyed this story, thank you for writing it. its been over a decade but i hope youre still alive and kicking
gemini shawty chapter 15 . 6/13
LMAOOOO HAHAHHAH
L.Laufeson chapter 25 . 6/13
hi! please update
mylife9 chapter 25 . 4/16
what a great story! i'm liking harry's journey as he navigates this new timeline that's similar, but not quite the same!

it's good to see harry work behind the scenes as the dark lord, but still tryt o be a child - though it's very difficult for him to be so. it's good he surrounded himself with children his body's age - he's right that it helps him act like a child and better interact with them.

dumbledore is gone from hogwarts! but we'll see if he's actually gone from anything else. he's still an influential person, so it'd be cool to see if he still tries to get his way. and ariana! wha tkind of ghost is she - or she even a ghost at all? how long has she been influencing dumbledore?

thanks for sharing this story, and for having kept it up so people could stumble upon it! it's been a great read so far.
bloodwolfsfame chapter 1 . 3/25
I love this fanfic and it’s been in the top of my favorite fanfics for years. I went through my list of all time favorite fanfics and reread this story and was reminded of how good it really is. I really long for more Harry/Lucius fanfics with possible Severus to the mix. I still hold out hope that this fic may update after many years inactivity and I hope you may one day continue it.

From a fan of the fanfic Curse of fate
Makaila Horinek chapter 25 . 3/6
I think this story is wonderful. I hope you get better and continue the story
Lady Logos chapter 25 . 1/1
I had totally forgotten this fanfic! while on pause, it Is amazing piece of work and well worth the read
annipewe5 chapter 17 . 12/18/2021
this chapters a riot!
annipewe5 chapter 18 . 12/18/2021
IM DEAD! LAUGHING SO HARD I FELL OFF MY BED! He set him on FIRE!
annipewe5 chapter 1 . 12/16/2021
I saw the pairing and was like, YESS. And then I saw that it wasn't completed. Then I saw the last time it was updated...

I'm setting myself up for failure and heartbreak.
Eyrelav W chapter 25 . 12/10/2021
Continue please...!
Please author-san...!
Lucifer-Sterling chapter 23 . 10/23/2021
I will be happy when petunia hurts Marge, I would read that gleefully
l2pantelis chapter 3 . 9/6/2021
Fuck I read in the synopsis it was a dark lord potter fanfiction. Now he's all good WTF? Also AGAIN with hogwards? Come on man that's cliché af and besides he doesn't need it
SpaideZ chapter 25 . 6/10/2021
Mou, such a shame this has been discontinued I would have loved more
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 6/10/2021
Just a Spade casually dropping by
3,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »