Reviews for Curse of Fate
Reader chapter 25 . 3/16
/cries
popi32 chapter 23 . 3/15
I absolutely love this book it has to be one of the best books I've ever read on
popi32 chapter 25 . 3/15
Hope you get better I really do love this book it's honestly one of my best Harry Potter fanfics
chaoswizard chapter 25 . 3/9
keep it coming plz
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/4
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Amu4ever chapter 22 . 2/26
If Dark Lords have a Spouse bond and a Consort bond and Ginny will NOT be the spouse...then who will?

I really hope you will continue this story! It's great :)
Amu4ever chapter 20 . 2/25
Why didn't Harry consider the possibility of Regulus being alive? After all things did change from his timeline, so why shouldn't that have changed?
Amu4ever chapter 18 . 2/25
What an entertaining shouting match :D
Amu4ever chapter 16 . 2/24
Lucius completely forgot about Severus :D
Amu4ever chapter 13 . 2/24
Hehehe...the bubble idea was great :D
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 2/24
Sounds like it's going to be an awesome birthday party :)
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 2/22
Ah, Harry should have tried to get them mind healers somehow. Healers are sworn into secrecy, so they couldn't have told anyone who they treated.
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 2/22
Well, you didn't make Harry lose who his character that's very good :)
ShadowLady89 chapter 25 . 2/22
hop u get well and update soon
Calmzone1 chapter 21 . 2/11
I laugh every time I read Nellie's hectic flight into the Common room, Harry's reaction to her having wings, an her attempt to get his attention. You are a very talented writer. Even if things sometimes require editing, the bones of the story are there. If this was a story set in a different setting with non HP characters or all OC's with effective descriptions, I would definitely buy it. I have to admit that I consume books, if I was a dragon, they would be my hoard. We are always hardest on ourselves, the most self-critical. We find the little inconsistencies, and spot every error and pick things apart. About 90 % of artists of any form do this... and if they tell ou they don't, probably another 5% are lying, and the other 5 have been working their craft and become good enough that they aren't so hyper critical. But this is one of my favourite stories, I love the history, the character interactions, but especially the different personalities you created.
3,537 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »