Reviews for Curse of Fate
LilMonsterHuman69 chapter 15 . 9/26
You are officially my favorite author on this site after this chapter.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 20 . 9/11
Harry is actually wrong tho... A Bezoar IS a stone. However, a -type- of Bezoar, known as Raspunzel Bezoar is a hairball. And tend to kill the host. It has also been found in humans.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 18 . 9/10
Interesting choice in wand materials. Considering his strong 'big' personallity, I am surprised his wand isn't 15 inches or so. (Hagrids was eledgedly the longest with 16 inches, cuz he's so freakin' overflowing in his personality.) Although I guess it depends on what is meant by having a 'big' personality...
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 9 . 9/8
You have a very unique view on Goblins... Almost every single other source or book I have read always refers to them as warrior, lovers of war and bloodshed, or just very agressive. (Or in the case of The Labyrinth, very stupid and prone to attack if their King commands them to. Lol)

Even in the HP books, Binns bores everyone to tears with the never-ending Goblin wars. Which, based on the fact that he never runs out of things to say about them, must have been lengthy and many. And based on Ron's lazy "They're all named shit lile Glob the bloodthirsty" (obviously paraphrasing, I don't rememmber his exact words, just the meaning) they clearly have a violent history.

I really quite like your story thus far tho.
Silverskrill Elysia chapter 25 . 9/7
hey. I hope you get better soon. I've really enjoyed CoF and had a good time reading it.
Silverskrill Elysia chapter 19 . 9/7
In case you didn't know, I just wanted to say that Crabbe's first name is Vincent and Goyles is Gregory. Also to get into Ravenclaw tower you have to answer a riddle given by the Raven knocker
DarkSolaris57 chapter 20 . 9/3
Im really disliking hermione in this story. She really just expects every to do as she wants as if she is always right. Its worse than the books because she has powerful friends. Harry humoring her because of his past life is bad for her growth as a person. Overall i really like how everyone has been developing in this AU with hermione as the exception. She needs to be humbled greatly for her to not end up being arrogant as she grows. Hell, she is dismissive of pansy who wants to actually be her friend. She treats her as if she is beneath her. What happened to her wanting acceptance and friendship as a core quality in her character?
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 15 . 8/27
did you make Nellie similar to Neliel from Bleach on purpose or accident? Cause they are very similar. . .
Shalk Zailackar chapter 25 . 8/17
Excellent story! Thanks very much for the interesting tale. I really enjoyed reading your interpretation of how Harry would interact with others if he was sent back in time after living for a very long time.

Besides the interesting exploration of different situations, I also appreciate the humor interspersed throughout the story. There were several places where I had fits of laughter because of how certain individuals reacted to being provoked. Nellie was especially humorous.

Thanks again for the wonderful story. I send you my best regards and happy wishes.
Hotaru Inoue chapter 10 . 8/12
I don't know if you still read reviews, but I'm going to just say I don't think I'm going to keep reading purely because Harry is itching into the territory of being overpowered and I'm personally not a fan of that, even if it can be explained away. Otherwise, it was nice while it held my attention and I'll check now if you have any other stories out. Thank you for writing!
Altiria-Aty chapter 15 . 8/11
reason for visit homicide! LOL!
Dobby's Other Sock chapter 25 . 7/16
This was a wonderful story while it lasted. I do hope you feel better. :)
Damy Blake Potter chapter 25 . 7/3
This was a very interesting and entertaining read. I greatly enjoyed the story, and I hope you are recovered from your illness.
archaicStargazer chapter 13 . 6/25
Oh lordy! The image of Lucius tumbling around ass over teakettle in a balloon has me losing it.
Zela Night chapter 25 . 6/22
This story has been very enjoyable to read.
I am sorry for your illness, and I hope that you have fully recovered.
Thank you for writing this beautiful, heart touching masterpiece.
3,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »