Reviews for Curse of Fate
Dobby's Other Sock chapter 25 . 7h
This was a wonderful story while it lasted. I do hope you feel better. :)
Damy Blake Potter chapter 25 . 7/3
This was a very interesting and entertaining read. I greatly enjoyed the story, and I hope you are recovered from your illness.
archaicStargazer chapter 13 . 6/25
Oh lordy! The image of Lucius tumbling around ass over teakettle in a balloon has me losing it.
Zela Night chapter 25 . 6/22
This story has been very enjoyable to read.
I am sorry for your illness, and I hope that you have fully recovered.
Thank you for writing this beautiful, heart touching masterpiece.
seldombites chapter 25 . 6/13
I am really enjoying this story. Do you think you will ever adopt it out?

On a more personal note, I do hope your illness turned out not to be too serious and that you are now feeling better.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 25 . 5/25
I really enjoyed this story and I hope some day you start writing it again.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/7
Are you saying HARRY POTTER would call someone master? Are you nuts?
Kyuubi-dono chapter 25 . 5/2
Well I definitely loved this. Update when you can. I hope you felt better. Later.
AlexisVV chapter 25 . 4/6
This was absolutely excellent. With a few tweeks, it would work well as stand-alone fiction. I'm sad to see it end so abruptly, but I understand your reasoning. If ever in the last years you have written original fiction - please drop me a message. I'd like to read it.
Zannah Bane chapter 25 . 4/3
I LOVE this story, and your a great writer. I understand why this story has been set aside, and wish you good health
SkyEnaFosTomSophKhiAlP'alLuJac chapter 1 . 3/19
I don't know if you're better now or still have no clue what is/was ailing you, but you are a fantastic writers, and I'm sending my best wishes hoping you feel better soon, if you don't already. I love your fic, one of my most favorites I've even read, and that's saying something because I've read a lot of fanfictions. So thank you for taking time out of your life to write this enthralling story for us, it was a great ride, I hung onto every last word.
Please continue
Lady Kaiki chapter 25 . 2/7
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
You (and Remus) forgot trunks to hold all that school stuff.
Flenwa chapter 25 . 12/31/2017
Dear Lord I hope you are okay I recently just started to read this and it truly made me laugh and smile. I’m very picky with fanfics and usually won’t finish most of them but this one made me smile and a bit envious of the writer. I read the author note and I hope that everything is okay (even though this is years after the note) This is a great story and made me smile once again thank you.
3,579 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »