Reviews for Curse of Fate
Inori-Chan97 chapter 25 . 10/20
How's your health now after all these years?
lilikaco chapter 18 . 10/14
"Do you have to say that every time I so much as pass by your shop, you old pervert!?" Lucius growled.

LOL AND THAT FIGHT BETWEEN NARCISSA AND LUCIUS LMFAO
lilikaco chapter 17 . 10/14
Then she uncurled herself and leaped dramatically at Harry expecting him to catch her, which he did.

LMFAO I laugh every single time I read that
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 10/13
Howdy!
I am sorry to read that your cat has cancer. I have lost too many animal companions who were substitute children over my lifetime. (While there is something comforting about being able to take care of a critter, being there for birth and death and trying to alleviate suffering and pain is too, too much after a time.) I know how hard such a thing can hit a person - there is no such thing as *just* a cat, if it is close to you.

I have enjoyed reading Curse of Fate. While I do wish you had continued with the story, since it was going interesting places, I understand the why and wherefore of stopping. After all, I have never posted any fanfic at all, yet, even though I have been writing stories for many years. I can't really protest too loudly ... I hope whatever illness caused you to stop has been dealt with. I am also glad to read that you are continuing to write, just not in fandoms I currently enjoy. Writing should be fun and done for your pleasure, not to satisfy some random acquaintance.

Thank you for leaving this story up so that I could enjoy it. I'm sure there were countless annoying idiots who had knee-jerk reactions to something they didn't care for. I have been amazed at how such a supposedly open-minded community can rush to judgement over a story and make demands on content or word choice. It's one reason I have avoided posting. (I'm not politically correct at time. Shh. It's a secret!)

Best of all thoughts to your and yours.
The Four Eyes chapter 25 . 10/12
when I was recommended this fic as "a vampire!Harry travels back in time to become Voldemort, take over the world and snog Lucius Malfoy", this was definitely not what I had in mind, haha
it exceeded my expectations 100 times over, and, though incomplete, was a wonderful read :)
lilikaco chapter 3 . 10/12
I love this story so much I am reading it for the fourth time!
bpk07 chapter 25 . 9/15
I don't know if you still check this or not, but I wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE this story. I hope the best for you and that your illness is resolved and if you were ever to return to this story I would gladly follow it. Be well and good luck to you.
shadedarklight chapter 25 . 9/13
very good! is it a chance you will continue it? if not you should put it up for adoption so us huble followers could read it all the way to the end
Chinie421 chapter 16 . 9/9
Noooooo! I'm nearing 25! I dont want it to end yeeett! But I cant stop reeeeeding!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 1 . 9/3
Interesting story.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 25 . 8/25
I hope that you will feel better one day!
misherukuro chapter 19 . 8/23
The things in the Marauder's List made my gut hurt I was laughing so hard.
misherukuro chapter 17 . 8/23
ROFL oh Fawkes.
The Lady Rogue chapter 5 . 8/16
Reading this story for at least the third time and I just love it. One thing- Voldemort's wand was yew, not ebony. Perhaps naively, I hold you finished this one day.
How dull