Reviews for Curse of Fate
Charlie0925 chapter 24 . 10/7/2016
Just read your AN and truly hope that you are ok and feeling better!
Bjalf chapter 24 . 10/2/2016
Original and interesting story. Technically well written, and very few spelling errors. 10/10 for effort.

But too many plots and characters. It gets confusing at times. I lost interest around chapter 20 or so.

And that whole "consort" thing felt forced and unnecessary. Slash is OK, but that was just ... weird.
FandomWho99 chapter 25 . 9/22/2016
I have really enjoyed this fic, and hope that you will continue it sometime in the future. I can be a very patient person when I need to be, so do not be in a rush to get better and only make yourself worse. I hope you get better soon.
Liliah221BS chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
Omg you got me in trouble with this chapter. Laughing when your meant to do homework does that to you.
Ugotaurus chapter 25 . 9/20/2016
I loved it! Sad you won't be continuing, but grateful for all you have written, it was awesome. You don't really follow canon but keep it interesting, which shows incredible creativity, and makes sure the story doesn't get boring.

I hope you get better soon, I have been sick myself for the past two years and I'm slowly recovering. I know how much it sucks to have to stop doing something you enjoy a lot, because of your body. I really don't know anything about your circumstances or if you have been sick before. But I'd advise you to take it slow, to me nothing is as bad for my mental health as feeling good and then getting sick again. Just take your time to recover and only write when your body allows you to.

(Yes it is ironic I'm lying in my bed with a fever, because I didn't follow my own advice.)

Anyway please remember you write because YOU enjoy it. When your sick the last thing you should do is overstepping your limits for others. It's your body and you know what's good for you. (Also pro tip; if your high on pain meds, you get the best story ideas)(not scientifically proven)(just my own experience)(maybe this is bad advice)(oops)

If you did not want a review like this, sorry. Though I do think the things I mentioned are important. I hope you feel okay again soon! Thanks for writing this amazing story. x
pupstarstar chapter 18 . 9/3/2016
~Giggle~ Lucius is definitely passionate and masculine ~Giggle~
pupstarstar chapter 15 . 9/3/2016
HA! I wonder can they keep the badges?
ToraTaroMeetmeonthe'Marrow chapter 25 . 8/27/2016
I think your an amazing writer and don't worry about me asking for an update. I happen to understand how much being sick can take over your life in so many forms that story writing can be pushed down quite a bit in priority. Luckily I can still read and I hope you can get some enjoyment from that as well. Good luck and hope you get better soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/23/2016
I just checked your bio, thanks for updating! I'm glad you're still alive. You have a lovely, creative mind and I really enjoy your stories. This one in particular is a favourite of mine; I come back to read it often. Don't worry about updates, just focus on getting better! I'll send healing thoughts your way :)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/22/2016
LifeasFantasy chapter 25 . 8/14/2016
This was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read and definitely had the potential to be the very best! It's been 7 years since you last update so I don't think you will post a new chapter now all I can say is that I hope you got better and found out what caused your health problems! I will add this on my follows just in case because this was am amazing piece of writing and if you one day see this know that you have a very impressive talent of writing!
kittyranma chapter 25 . 8/9/2016
Loved this
Draconis chapter 25 . 8/8/2016
Well, I hope your ok. I've loved this fic and hope that you continue at some point. Now regarding the symptoms you described I think it was or is a ulcer, I've had a bad one and the symptoms you described fit what happened to me perfectly. The blacking out, insomnia, numbness, inability to focus on anything worthwhile. If not already discovered or fixed I friend checking about that... I hope that your ok and love your work.
Perfectly Craptastic chapter 21 . 7/27/2016
I absolutely love Nellie!
GinnyPotterLove chapter 25 . 7/26/2016
Hey this is like years late and all but your A/N got me worried! Are you ok? I have this thing called Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome that gives me some of the same symptoms so I can really relate. I hope you're doing well/controlling things. If you ever need to talk feel free to PM me. I'm going to start up reading this story now, I only looked at the A/N so see if this was abandoned before I really got into it. 3 3 -J
3,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »