Reviews for Curse of Fate
Eluvia Umbra chapter 19 . 1/18/2020
Who the hell is Daphne Moon? Wasn't there a Daphne Greengrass and a Lily Moon...?
MD3097 chapter 1 . 1/15/2020
Why do harry potter authors always fail to punish the durleys always so unsatisfying
Miku05 chapter 25 . 1/14/2020
I am a bit sad that you choose to not continue this epic work. I hope your health is now better than when you posted the last chapter. I will not ask you if you will continue this story (as you asked us not to) but I will still continue to hope that this may be the case. And that this epic story will not be abandoned forever.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/4/2020
Re-reading this after many years. Still pretty entertaining and some good stuff. Hope you are all right and writte some more or other stories like this.
dragonfox123 chapter 3 . 12/4/2019
Interesting
Jen75 chapter 25 . 11/26/2019
I really enjoyed your story. Your writing is creative, original, well developed and flows well. I hope you are doing better and while I understand losing interest in a fandom, I'm sorry that this story won't be continued. Maybe one day you'll rediscover the joy in the HP fandom and will finish this story. Best wishes!
The arithmancer chapter 25 . 10/20/2019
I know this is unfinished, but I just wanted to say - I hope you were able to solve your health problems, and I just read this in a day. Thank you!
FLABBERGASTEDBANANA chapter 1 . 10/5/2019
Love this
LeilaHime desu chapter 25 . 9/7/2019
It has been one of the best FF I read lately. Fantastic, original, I read it with pleasure :D action was not so obvious like in most of ff from Harry Potter, it was so well written I would like to read more! More HP/LM and possibly with Severus, it would be perfect :D but I understand the reason why you stopped writing and hope you are well just wanted you to know there is one more person who love your work
Guest chapter 20 . 8/23/2019
Yesss. I knew that McGonagall was going to come across every single first year Ravenclaw girl hugging Harry.

*Pauses for manical laughter*

She's probably thinking, 'Merlin I must retire before I witness a Potter Harem' lol.
jaron5 chapter 12 . 8/22/2019
Hehe, that shimmering snake reminds me of Dory. Enthusiastic indeed.
Death the Girl 1107 chapter 25 . 8/20/2019
It's so sad to hear that this isn't going to be continuing anytime soon... I honestly was loving this. I was so looking forward to more until I realised its already been 10 years... I wish I could have read more of this, it's so unique compared to other fanfics I've read and one of the only good Vampire fanfics left. Suffice it to say that I really enjoyed this. I can only hang on to the sliver of hope that this is continued at some point or adopted or rewritten, though that seems incredibly unlikely. Regardless, thank you for writing this great Fanfic!
MPPC chapter 25 . 8/12/2019
After all these years ... Nellie is still my favorite part of one of my favorite stories.

Thank you so much for writing this and leaving it here to be enjoyed.
Azera-v chapter 25 . 8/8/2019
Hope you figured out your health issues.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 25 . 5/31/2019
Thought? What do you mean "thought"?! Voldy is finally thoroughly dead! The best that can be done is animating his corpse...which he doesn't have.
As to the rest...Mmmm interesting but confusing. Who the fuck is this supposed redhaired lady? And called "mistress" too? I'm assuming Dumbledore was the one being beaten and has been someone's puppet for most his life. Which means I'm unlikely to figure out who the culprit is as it's likely an OC if not some old magical name from history. Or if you got inspired to continue this a name from one of the newer Harry Potter world expansion movies. Regardless it was disheartening to see you state how unlikely you are to finish this. And I won't be expecting any answers to my questions either then. But I WILL go check to see if you wrote that crossover!
3,634 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »