Reviews for Curse of Fate
Zasha the Cat chapter 5 . 2/8/2021
Voldemort’s wand is yew, I’m pretty sure, not ebony. Apart from that small inconsequential detail, I’m really enjoying this so far.
nikolasowa chapter 25 . 12/24/2020
Please update!
frankiebayer2002 chapter 15 . 12/18/2020
I love that dam snake
JasperK chapter 25 . 11/28/2020
I enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing as much as you have .
Illness also forced me to stop writing, An indicator of how bad it is. I hope it eases and that you grow well again.
Really curious to see what Harry gets up to, I was enjoying thebuild up.
lilyfoster23 chapter 25 . 11/3/2020
Hoping Severus will be part of Lucius and Harry love life
vampdreams chapter 25 . 8/21/2020
Hey!
I have completely entirely wholly loved your fic
I am sorry to hear of your health troubles, I hope you are healed and faring much better now :)
This was beautifully thought out, plotted and written
Like many, I'm sure, I would have loved to see this finished, and would if you ever find the motivation and time and health to get back to it, (though I doubt it given the decade gone by)
Thank you so much for sharing nonetheless, it was a joy!
mekareami chapter 25 . 8/20/2020
i enjoyed your story and hope your health improves and your muse returns someday
09Hiya chapter 18 . 8/20/2020
I'm just gonna ignore the Salem School and replace it with Ilvermorny.
Meg chapter 25 . 8/19/2020
I normally dont read these sort of fics, bug I saw it on reddit. Knowing its abandoned, I read anyway. It's an interesting premise. A hilarious story all around.
vrani140 chapter 25 . 8/9/2020
continue, please.
JustOneMoreChapterPleaseee chapter 25 . 8/2/2020
It's 2020, you probably don't even use this site anymore but I'm typing this anyway. I really enjoyed reading this fic and admire your writing capabilities, it's a shame the story end here but there's nothing that can be done when you lose interest in writing it. I'm glad you didn't force yourself to keep going at it, since that would have likely resulted in a less than stellar story that I probably would've dropped, as I have with many obviously forcefully finished stories. I'll happily favorite this incomplete story and will most definitely be rereading whenever the urge arises. You're an excellent writer! Thank you for the good read.
Cutey bell chapter 25 . 8/1/2020
Is it a tumour?
Coolfire30 chapter 25 . 5/7/2020
This was- is...a fucking masterpiece... despite the decade a 1 year of no... updates...I will forever long to see this continued... ahhh... my heart aches...
Duchess-Aima chapter 19 . 3/31/2020
Is Caelestis the Giant Squid? Fawkes said he’s closer than Harry new, and there are only 4 magical creatures that I know of in the surrounding area. Fawkes the Phoenix, Gryffindor’s guardian; Orphion the Basilisk, Slytherin’s guardian; Aragog the Acromantula and the Giant Squid in the Black Lake.
I suppose Caelestis could also be one of the Thestrals.
Fyrebird85 chapter 25 . 3/26/2020
I'm sorry that you will not be continuing this story. It was rich in detail and very compelling. Hope your health is doing better. I found this story when another author listed it as inspiration.
3,650 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »