Reviews for Curse of Fate
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 24 . 5/31/2019
Kinda confused over the part with Dumbledore and his...sister's (maybe not actually there) ghost? Like at 1st I thought it was Voldy's spirit/wraith that had somehow managed not allow keep existing but to get in Hogwarts with the balls to try to possess Dumbles. Now I'm thinking he may have lost his shit with the stunt he tried to pull the next day that was so out of character and clearly infringing on the rights of the students in some areas to the point of bordering on illegal and immoral. Is he really haunted by his sister's ghost tho? I don't much like how Lucius and Harry are already advancing to kisses and light groping when they both agreed and honestly didn't want to do anything with Harry being physically young. The ending part of this chapter was simply great. Unity, extra classes, George and Fred meeting the 2 remaining Mauruders. Wonderful. Does Sirius and Remus know why the twins worship them?
Next chapter is the last updated and I shall read it in excitement over what happens next and sadness that there isn't more after it...yet. Hopefully.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 18 . 5/30/2019
*applauds in semi-concern*
I'm sure I'll be sad when the chapters for this runs out.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 5/30/2019
Ok so...this whole thing has been full of amusing things but Lucius' line and then the button he got was hilarious!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 5 . 5/30/2019
This is a very hasty plan. Ppl are going to know something's up with known Death Eaters gone from prison and Sirius' innocence is unlikely to get proven now. And that is the opposite of what Harry said he wanted. Why didn't he plan this better so that their breakout is largely unknown or have dublicates of the people to give them false belief that they didn't leave it or were recaptured? Or is he gonna magic up some body double corpses so that the ones he frees can hide better?
LeAnn chapter 25 . 4/7/2019
You posted the final update to this story ten years ago. At this point it is highly unlikely that you will log into this site again. If you do, and you read this, I hope you are well. I understand the terror of your body slowly falling apart for no apparent reason, as I am going through that as well. Though admittedly, my symptoms are less extreme than yours. Regardless, I hope you are alive and relatively healthy, and the source of your illness determined. If not, you won’t read this, but I am very sorry that modern medicine failed you as I expect them to fail me. Thank you for your sharing your story with the world.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 25 . 3/10/2019
Who is that woman Harry met with? She sound alot like a Slaneshi Daemonette. Oo
Wolvie26 chapter 25 . 2/26/2019
hope you get better soon and can come back to writing! I can't wait to see what happens next!
leylinjan chapter 18 . 2/10/2019
I still love this story very very VERY much... Lucius' and Harry's conversation about Fate being a bitch is one of my favourite parts of fanfiction ever. Still hope you'll suddenly wake up one day and decide to continue this, but if not, I'll still come back to re-read - again and again :)
EDelta88 chapter 21 . 1/21/2019
See, there's one big problem with this. Isolation doesn't do much to grow the population or gene pool. What they SHOULD be doing is institutionalizing polygamy. 1 magical marriage with at least two children to maintain the population and at least 1 relationship with a muggle to sow magical blood in the non-magical population. With the right approach, they could massively increase the magical population, the birth rate of Muggle-borns and eventually breed muggles out of existence if they didn't stop.
Sesshy19 chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
I love your work. You are an amazing writer and this story is inspired. I laughed so much at just the pure human traits and dialogue. Keep up the fantastic work
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 25 . 1/1/2019
Hullo from 2019! So is this delightful fic still dead, never to be resurrected again?
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 25 . 12/9/2018
7/10 I hope you feel better
ravenwholock chapter 25 . 11/20/2018
this story might be incomplete, but I loved it so much.
it was brilliant
AverageFish chapter 25 . 11/20/2018
This is incredible, very complex in planning and with everyone's backstory. I love time travel, I'm writing my own after years of being inspired by works like yours. Thank you for writing this, even if it's almost a decade ago. Kind regards.
Rand0m-Trash chapter 10 . 11/16/2018
Oh aunt Petunia, you are spectacular.
3,634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »