Reviews for Curse of Fate
Meg chapter 25 . 8/19/2020
I normally dont read these sort of fics, bug I saw it on reddit. Knowing its abandoned, I read anyway. It's an interesting premise. A hilarious story all around.
vrani140 chapter 25 . 8/9/2020
continue, please.
JustOneMoreChapterPleaseee chapter 25 . 8/2/2020
It's 2020, you probably don't even use this site anymore but I'm typing this anyway. I really enjoyed reading this fic and admire your writing capabilities, it's a shame the story end here but there's nothing that can be done when you lose interest in writing it. I'm glad you didn't force yourself to keep going at it, since that would have likely resulted in a less than stellar story that I probably would've dropped, as I have with many obviously forcefully finished stories. I'll happily favorite this incomplete story and will most definitely be rereading whenever the urge arises. You're an excellent writer! Thank you for the good read.
Cutey bell chapter 25 . 8/1/2020
Is it a tumour?
Coolfire30 chapter 25 . 5/7/2020
This was- is...a fucking masterpiece... despite the decade a 1 year of no... updates...I will forever long to see this continued... ahhh... my heart aches...
Duchess-Aima chapter 19 . 3/31/2020
Is Caelestis the Giant Squid? Fawkes said he’s closer than Harry new, and there are only 4 magical creatures that I know of in the surrounding area. Fawkes the Phoenix, Gryffindor’s guardian; Orphion the Basilisk, Slytherin’s guardian; Aragog the Acromantula and the Giant Squid in the Black Lake.
I suppose Caelestis could also be one of the Thestrals.
Fyrebird85 chapter 25 . 3/26/2020
I'm sorry that you will not be continuing this story. It was rich in detail and very compelling. Hope your health is doing better. I found this story when another author listed it as inspiration.
Fyrebird85 chapter 24 . 3/26/2020
I love how Draco refuses to go along with the role-playing!
Eluvia Umbra chapter 19 . 1/18/2020
Who the hell is Daphne Moon? Wasn't there a Daphne Greengrass and a Lily Moon...?
MD3097 chapter 1 . 1/15/2020
Why do harry potter authors always fail to punish the durleys always so unsatisfying
Miku05 chapter 25 . 1/14/2020
I am a bit sad that you choose to not continue this epic work. I hope your health is now better than when you posted the last chapter. I will not ask you if you will continue this story (as you asked us not to) but I will still continue to hope that this may be the case. And that this epic story will not be abandoned forever.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/4/2020
Re-reading this after many years. Still pretty entertaining and some good stuff. Hope you are all right and writte some more or other stories like this.
dragonfox123 chapter 3 . 12/4/2019
Interesting
Jen75 chapter 25 . 11/26/2019
I really enjoyed your story. Your writing is creative, original, well developed and flows well. I hope you are doing better and while I understand losing interest in a fandom, I'm sorry that this story won't be continued. Maybe one day you'll rediscover the joy in the HP fandom and will finish this story. Best wishes!
The arithmancer chapter 25 . 10/20/2019
I know this is unfinished, but I just wanted to say - I hope you were able to solve your health problems, and I just read this in a day. Thank you!
3,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »